Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

Bravo cant' - my sentiments exactly. And once it's clear we're over the hump and the virus is in decline, the (inter)national mood will skyrocket. And if this happens to coincide with a half decent summer, the consequences could be a joy to behold - on a par with VE Day in 1945. My prediction is that indices will hit new all time highs by Christmas!
Tim.
I was tempted to agree with you on Friday, two days later and that's looking less likely now.

In open defiance of Emperor Boris
the heathen tribes North of The Wall drink merrily to the demise of Empire in the many still very open pubs and bars.

Expect Legions of constables to be mobilized forthwith to enforce the compliance of the drunken riff-raff.

The traditional modus of ensuring compliance (raising Berwick-upon-Tweed to Ashes*) doesn't seem to be on the agenda yet, but it's always worked before ......

*(possibly because it's been in English hands since the last time in 1482)

😷
Its like the wild west North of the wall, they have Sheriffs up there.

Stupid-19: the new global threat that doctors won’t tell you about

Coronavirus can make you credulous and may lead to complete stupidity.

Say this 5 times quickly whilst washing your hands for optimum effect.

Its incredible how credulous coronavirus cretins coalesce.

Queensland in lock down from Wednesday mid night.
Guess I be staying in the Gold Coast, such is life.

1584946484508.png

Queensland in lock down from Wednesday mid night.
Guess I be staying in the Gold Coast, such is life.

View attachment 276555
Great beaches BUT the sharks are numerous. Back in my day they used to ring a bell ( Coolangatta ) when one was spotted.................the dash for solid ground must have broken 100 meter records.

And we're back on the slide ...

Asia-Pacific markets plummeted downwards and crude oil prices slumped as economies grind to a halt around the world.

Investors are unconvinced that Governments and Central Banks have done enough to mitigate the impact of a looming and deep global recession.

The Sensex in India fell a staggering 12% despite an emergency 45 minute halt imposed on trading to stop the drop.

Even the OECD is grudgingly admitting that this may effect economies for Years to come.

😷

Asia-Pacific markets plummeted downwards and crude oil prices slumped as economies grind to a halt around the world.

Investors are unconvinced that Governments and Central Banks have done enough to mitigate the impact of a looming and deep global recession.

The Sensex in India fell a staggering 12% despite an emergency 45 minute halt imposed on trading to stop the drop.

Even the OECD is grudgingly admitting that this may effect economies for Years to come.

😷

Millions predicted to lose their jobs, which pundits are seriously advising a buy!!

Great beaches BUT the sharks are numerous. Back in my day they used to ring a bell ( Coolangatta ) when one was spotted.................the dash for solid ground must have broken 100 meter records.
Got shark nets.
Been here 20 years and never known a shark death in the ocean.
BUT have been in the canals do not swim in them.
Have a creek at the end of my road about 3km from the ocean.
Seen dolphins but never seen a shark, but they would be there.

😷

QE kicking in this morning? All indices rise simultaneously.

Last edited:
Alcoholics will be desperate enough to pay premium prices soon. When their stocks run out.

Alcohol. Hmmm. Must try that.

Staying sane and sober in this madness sucks- Invested in the retail sector (you know, which is raking in billions from the panic buyers) - big mistake. Down 4% and counting. :ROFLMAO:

Tomorrow shall simply resort to whatever batty rubbish trends on twitter, bound to do better that way.

😷