Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

Wait wait wait. Hang on. Hang on.

There's a Bungling Boris Briefing in progress .....

Stand by to be told to wash your hands.

😷

And the floodgates are opened .....

The US has cut interest rates to almost zero and launched a $700bn stimulus programme (giving to the filthy rich) in a bid to protect the economy (the very wealthy) from the impact of coronavirus.

It is part of a co-ordinated action announced on Sunday (to protect the very wealthy) in the UK, Japan, the eurozone and Switzerland.

Announcing the US move, the Federal Reserve (private bank of the filthy rich) said the "outbreak has harmed communities (the filthy rich) and disrupted economic activity (flow of wealth to the filthy rich) in many countries".

US President Donald Trump (filthy rich) said the Fed's action "makes him very happy".

The Fed has cut rates to a target range of 0% to 0.25%, and said it would it begin buying bonds (printing money) - quantitative easing - a move that pumps (devalues the purchasing power of) money directly into the economy.

The central bank had already cut interest rates by half a percentage point after an emergency meeting on 3 March. It was the first (panic move) rate cut outside of a regularly scheduled policy meeting since the financial crisis in 2008.

Oh yes please, I'd like a modest few billion at 0% ! 😷

Ah yes, feed the credit bubble that has just been burst, just a small hole for now, but like the flood barriers in the UK, next to useless against a torrent of debt.

Yup.

When all is said and done, it's a variant of the Flu Virus.
Which has co-evolved with humanity for millions of years.
Thus 99.999% of people with normal, average, functioning immune systems will barely notice it.

Most humans easily survive well over a hundred Flu infections in their lifetime, occasionally suffering short spells of high fever and incapacity in the process.

Yes, it's a killer in extreme cases or for those with compromised immunity, but it's one we've evolved to live with.

It's not the black death or smallpox.

😷

Lots of armchair doctors, I like it, doesn't beat armchair conspiracy theorists:

This is a human engineered bio-weapon that has escaped a level 4 lab in Wuhan, with the virus originating (stolen) from Canada.

No-one knows the long term affects, flu-like it may be in the short term, extreme for some, mostly not for others, however it's not flu, so what is it?

No-one yet knows.

Lots of armchair doctors, I like it, doesn't beat armchair conspiracy theorists:

This is a human engineered bio-weapon that has escaped a level 4 lab in Wuhan, with the virus originating (stolen) from Canada.

No-one knows the long term affects, flu-like it may be in the short term, extreme for some, mostly not for others, however it's not flu, so what is it?

No-one yet knows.

I think much like designer engineered babies it is a designer bug to achieve some desired objective.

I can't help thinking in the future these bugs can be engineered to target specific groups of people; white, black, Asian and so forth. Quite scary really.

This may be just a test run for the real weapon.

Watch the opening scene which explains humanity quite well.

Last edited:
I think much like designer engineered babies it is a designer bug to achieve some desired objective.

I can't help thinking in the future these bugs can be engineered to target specific groups of people; white, black, Asian and so forth. Quite scary really.

This may be just a test run for the real weapon.

Watch the opening scene which explains humanity quite well.

And then if top labs and academic centres go and put their trust in the Chinese........

We can only be 1-5 days away from full lockdown now that theatres are closed, next will be bars and clubs, then the borders and finally towns and cities, surprised that London hasn't been isolated given it is the source for the most infections in the UK.

And then if top labs and academic centres go and put their trust in the Chinese........

Not the governments or Chinese I fear but niche ethnic minority groups of people with grudges and billions to spend.

A colleague and my brother-in-law who lives in London is in isolation. Colleague was quite poorly with cough and sore throat. Another friend was having shivers at work today. Hot and cold.

Defo spreading and in close proximity.

1584389456867.png

. . . This is a human engineered bio-weapon that has escaped a level 4 lab in Wuhan, with the virus originating (stolen) from Canada. . .
Sig' - Is there any evidence to support this - or is it just conspiracy theory in overdrive?

Not the governments or Chinese I fear but niche ethnic minority groups of people with grudges and billions to spend.

There is that too, I probably should be more clear. The risk of allowing Chinese nationals to work in high security environments or where confidential academic studies are underway has always been high. Last year saw quite a number of expulsions of Chinese nationals from a Canadian virology institution in particulkar and US research labs in general.

It's almost akin to allowing a Chinese company to partially control part of your critical national infrastructure in the areas of telecommunications or nuclear power industries for example, I mean who on earth would allow that to happen :whistle::whistle:

Sig' - Is there any evidence to support this - or is it just conspiracy theory in overdrive?

As far as a theory can go....

There is that too, I probably should be more clear. The risk of allowing Chinese nationals to work in high security environments or where confidential academic studies are underway has always been high. Last year saw quite a number of expulsions of Chinese nationals from a Canadian virology institution in particulkar and US research labs in general.

It's almost akin to allowing a Chinese company to partially control part of your critical national infrastructure in the areas of telecommunications or nuclear power industries for example, I mean who on earth would allow that to happen :whistle::whistle:

I see what you mean but that's why we have security clearance and background checks. There are many foreign nationals working in all sorts of sensitive areas. How is one to attract the best brains, because science subjects not a popular choice for kids in UK.

Sometimes there are reasons why such leaks are orchestrated. Honey trap perhaps. Theft could be allowed if serving some other ulterior interest. Once spooks get involved paranoia sets in and everything else goes tits up.

As viruses go this Covid-19 is nothing like the other Crona breeds. Ingenious. It has a long incubation period and minimal side effects whilst it spreads. Allows the majority of hosts to survive, thus prolonging it's spread.

This virus has a real high IQ. Looks like it has studied the human species and adopted itself to propagate.

I think you are referring to G5. However, as with all these disputes it's all about controlling minerals, money flows and business. The objective of war is seldom to kill or wipe out but usually over something of economic value. I don't think the Chinese want to wipe us out. Simply to compete as uncle Sam does for a bigger piece of the cake.

There are then niche freaking mad self deluded super beings who don't like competition. I fear this group more than any other government as mad rabid super beings can not be reasoned with. God delusioned disciples can also be added to that list of super sh!tty beings...

The trouble with conspiracy theories is that if you admit one through the gates, with no basis in hard evidence, then you cannot discriminate against anything else that also has zero evidence. That way madness lies.

Great idea. Maybe they should be allowed out to help nurse and keep the elderly in good company.

If I was a prisoner, I would be bricking it, once it takes hold it will truly be every man for himself, if a prison population gets out of control and the staff are reduced in number because of the pox, then there is no imagining the horrors that could ensue, one reason for the military.

The trouble with conspiracy theories is that if you admit one through the gates, with no basis in hard evidence, then you cannot discriminate against anything else that also has zero evidence. That way madness lies.

TBH, it's not really a conspiracy theory, it's just a theory, we have facts/evidence of expelled Chinese scientists and we could link that evidence to recent events or we cannot, there's not much of a conspiracy about it.

I'm am sure there are other facts unrelated to Chinese scientists being expelled from the US (virology research) & Canada (national virology lab and the death of the Lab owner in Kenya in January) and that there is a Level 4 biolab within a few hundred meters of the Wuhan markets, that could explain the origins, however I've not seen any evidence of any sort yet.

All I've heard from MSM so far has been conjecture about the origins, and they are all related to some wild animal consumption in Wuhan markets, I've not seen any evidence or facts being presented by MSM or anyone else.

The best evidence we have so far, therefore, remains as presented, until there is something else more concrete then there is nothing other than consipracy theories including everything the MSM spouts on a daily basis about the origins of Covid-19.

If true, do you think the Chinese have learned any lessons from this or will they continue to weaponize diseases in the future? After all, their economy still hasn’t recovered yet.

If true, do you think the Chinese have learned any lessons from this or will they continue to weaponize diseases in the future? After all, their economy still hasn’t recovered yet.

I think this is a global problem impacting largely the elderly and those with underlying respiratory health issues.

Chinese already learned and prepared from the last SARS outbreak.

Trump and the West just playing catchup now imo.

Last edited: