Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

From the latest figures it seems Sweden's much vaunted virus plan is a complete disaster with infections higher than other European countries.+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi Pat,
Another article for you which may result in you changing your mind about Sweden: No Excess Deaths in Sweden This Year – Study

"Most significantly they found [Mortality in Norway and Sweden before and after the Covid-19 outbreak: a cohort study]
that the mortality rate among over 80s in Sweden rose only slightly in 2019-20 on the five-year average, from 201 to 204 per 100,000 people, which is a ratio of just 1.01. In other age groups it was at the average rate or below.

1.01 mortality ratio among the over 80s – that, my friends, is all the difference Covid made in a country that stayed open and free with few restrictions on daily life. And in a way that’s the only number that matters in this whole debate. Not exactly worth crippling an economy over and destroying millions of lives and livelihoods."

Hi Pat,
Another article for you which may result in you changing your mind about Sweden: No Excess Deaths in Sweden This Year – Study

"Most significantly they found [Mortality in Norway and Sweden before and after the Covid-19 outbreak: a cohort study]
that the mortality rate among over 80s in Sweden rose only slightly in 2019-20 on the five-year average, from 201 to 204 per 100,000 people, which is a ratio of just 1.01. In other age groups it was at the average rate or below.

1.01 mortality ratio among the over 80s – that, my friends, is all the difference Covid made in a country that stayed open and free with few restrictions on daily life. And in a way that’s the only number that matters in this whole debate. Not exactly worth crippling an economy over and destroying millions of lives and livelihoods."

Despite this, all the lock downers, ghouls and lizard people will say, "Because Sweden"

Despite this, all the lock downers, ghouls and lizard people will say, "Because Sweden"
...and what, Sir NT, do you have against lizard people exactly?

Is this anti-reptilian prejudice rearing its ugly head?

I'll have you know that some of my very best friends are reptiles.

NEW DETAILS IN COVID TESTING SCANDAL
pcrhw.jpg

cantagril is right. I checked three dictionaries and all of them said pandemic refers to how widespread a disease is. Not its killing power or lack of.

The World Health Organisation changed it's definition of a pandemic to -an infection with no deaths (so as not to frighten people, so they said) So, according to the 'bastards' at the WHO, the dictionary was previously wrong.

But You can't have a pandemic without an infectious disease.

Days before the so called lockdown in March, the UK Gov designated covid 19 a NON INFECTIOUS DISEASE- (It is on the Gov website).

What's the dictionary definition of NON?

Nothing you do, following the Gov guidlines, can 'contain the virus' or' save lives' because covid 19 does not exist. Kary Mullis would tell you that if he hadn't conveniently died last year.

Coronavirus exists if you believe in Germ theory. Then it the flu, And if it's a flu pandemic you're worried about, then every year is a flu pandemic

The figures are slightly higher this year because the Gov murdered a few thousand people by denying them access to the hospitals.

And this, amongst other things, makes it a crime against humanity.

This will be the last time I go over this terrain as all the facts have now come to light and are well documented despite the attempts to censor them.

The planned financial reset probably deserves it's own thread. because the fake pandemic is the catalyst for that agenda.

Last edited:
I accept that one might be asymptomatic,

Science says that's a load of bull.

There is no such thing as being asymptomatic.

One CAN NOT have the virus and none of the symptoms.

There is no evidence for this assertion.

If you don't have any of the symptoms but test positive, it means the test is a FALSE positive. It does not mean one is ASYMPTOMATIC!

People can be amazingly stupid in rationalising denial that tests are not very accurate.

Nothing you do, following the Gov guidlines, can 'contain the virus' or' save lives' because covid 19 does not exist. Kary Mullis would tell you that if he hadn't conveniently died last year.
David,

Are you now going on the record as saying the Covid-19 virus does not exist?

If so, why did you dodge everyone else’s question when they asked you this in previous posts?

Science says that's a load of bull.

There is no such thing as being asymptomatic.

One CAN NOT have the virus and none of the symptoms.

There is no evidence for this assertion.

If you don't have any of the symptoms but test positive, it means the test is a FALSE positive. It does not mean one is ASYMPTOMATIC!

People can be amazingly stupid in rationalising denial that tests are not very accurate.
Ummm (again)....nah.
Your struggle, mon cher Att, is more to do with semantics (i.e having or not having) than any science for it is a matter of long-standing historical record that it is possible to carry a virus and not exhibit symptoms at all. Typhoid Mary was one such famous case and spent the last half of her life in compulsory quarantine on an island in the East River of New York dying miserably (but asymptomatically) just before WW2. Her claim to fame is precisely that she infected dozens of people as an asymptomatic carrier. So, in your book:did she have the virus?

I'd also add further insult in suggesting that you examine the whole PCR testing fallabilities in the context of the Reverend Bayes' work.

Neither Mary nor Rev B give credence in any way to the idea that the virus does not exist or that "flu" is the only flavour of virus - if somehow one is grudgingly obliged to accept that there is such a thing. For myself, the fact that inventive folk have chosen to name this current fiction as "n° 19" suggests that either they have been mistaken 18 times before or that they might actually have a point. I believe that N°1 was identified some time in the early 60s and subsequently nicknamed "Alpha" when they'd found a few more. Fast forward 50 years and mostly people can't remember what comes after Gamma and we've run out of fingers....so nnnnnineteen it is.

sorry Atilla, but there is such a thing as an incubation period for some diseases, where the person may be an unwitting carrier, and show no symptoms.
(not wanting to derail flow of thread)

Ummm (again)....nah.
Your struggle, mon cher Att, is more to do with semantics (i.e having or not having) than any science for it is a matter of long-standing historical record that it is possible to carry a virus and not exhibit symptoms at all. Typhoid Mary was one such famous case and spent the last half of her life in compulsory quarantine on an island in the East River of New York dying miserably (but asymptomatically) just before WW2. Her claim to fame is precisely that she infected dozens of people as an asymptomatic carrier. So, in your book:did she have the virus?

I'd also add further insult in suggesting that you examine the whole PCR testing fallabilities in the context of the Reverend Bayes' work.

Neither Mary nor Rev B give credence in any way to the idea that the virus does not exist or that "flu" is the only flavour of virus - if somehow one is grudgingly obliged to accept that there is such a thing. For myself, the fact that inventive folk have chosen to name this current fiction as "n° 19" suggests that either they have been mistaken 18 times before or that they might actually have a point. I believe that N°1 was identified some time in the early 60s and subsequently nicknamed "Alpha" when they'd found a few more. Fast forward 50 years and mostly people can't remember what comes after Gamma and we've run out of fingers....so nnnnnineteen it is.

I'd challenge that nonsense.

So she had no fever, headache or pains, dry cough, sweating, itching or rashes or diarrhoea or constipation and was totally 100% perfectly healthy. No symptoms at all.

Begs the question how did she transfer the illness if none of the symptoms existed.

More commonly asymptomatic stuff they are referring to is incubation period of a virus.

If this was a common phenomena you wouldn't have to go back a 100 years to point one documented evidence out. Even then I wonder if it was more to do with her food hygiene standards and conduct rather than her transferring her germs all around the place.

Another question, how often do these asymptomatic cases occur. Brief oogle says 40-80%. Once again this is referring more to incubation period than qualifying the existence of asymptomatic spread of a pandemic virus.

Once again as WHO clarified their initial assertion - A World Health Organization Official has clarified her comments on the coronavirus after saying it was "very rare" for people who were asymptomatic to pass on the virus.

So how does Very Rare = Once in a 100 years... sound to you?

sorry Atilla, but there is such a thing as an incubation period for some diseases, where the person may be an unwitting carrier, and show no symptoms.
(not wanting to derail flow of thread)

Hi Trendie,

I agree about an incubation period yes but during that time the carrier does have symptoms.

This asymptomatic nonsense says one has none of the symptoms but can pass it on. Not the same.

Usually, before falling ill, one begins to feel a little more tired, cold, runny nose or fever, feeling to sleep. Go off food. Some symptom however, odd it may be.

I need much more confirmation and scientific evidence before accepting this Asymptomatic tosh.

Considering how much it is mentioned in the MSM I'm surprised it doesn't get challenged more often. I heard one medical bod challenge on LBC but feel they too are afraid to speak out in case their heads get taken off.

David,

Are you now going on the record as saying the Covid-19 virus does not exist?

If so, why did you dodge everyone else’s question when they asked you this in previous posts?

This from the person who just dodged every single point in my last reply.

So J, I think you're a passive aggressive and this is my last reply to you.

Begs the question how did she transfer the illness if none of the symptoms existed.
Ok, I'll grudgingly give you that one - I should have said "discernible" symptoms but with regard to asymptomatic carriers*, they're called that because, you know, they don't have symptoms - *clue's in the name what.
More commonly asymptomatic stuff they are referring to is incubation period of a virus.
Indeed, that is very common and not rare at all.
If this was a common phenomena you wouldn't have to go back a 100 years to point one documented evidence out.
I didn't have to go anywhere and I only mentioned her because she's a well-known historical figure that I learned about at school. If you'd care to do your own research you'll find that in more recent outbreaks of other nasties like Sars etc, asymptomatic carriers were uncommon i.e less than 1% (or put another way, one in a hundred) and that as yet there just isn't enough data available on Covid19 to give a definitive stat.
Even then I wonder if it was more to do with her food hygiene standards and conduct rather than her transferring her germs all around the place.
Quite possibly and I think you'd agree that "conduct" plays it's part with corona.
Another question, how often do these asymptomatic cases occur. Brief oogle says 40-80%.
Might I suggest that your Oogling be not only less brief but also in greater depth.
Once again this is referring more to incubation period than qualifying the existence of asymptomatic spread of a pandemic virus.
Once again as WHO clarified their initial assertion - A World Health Organization Official has clarified her comments on the coronavirus after saying it was "very rare" for people who were asymptomatic to pass on the virus.
So how does Very Rare = Once in a 100 years... sound to you?
Hmmm, I think that was more to do with numbers rather than temporal frequency. In the case of the aforementioned Sars study it was rare in that they only found 8 per thousand. If that's anywhere near the same for Covid with our 1,790,000 recorded cases then that still nigh on 14,000 asymptomatic carrier fuckers.... and that doesn't even scratch the surface of the many many thousands as yet untested who've had it (as per your cursory oogle) and were themselves without discernible symptoms....but yes, still very rare.

As an interesting side note - I now know of three family members who had the virus. My B-in-Law (who died in August), my sister who was very ill but survived and their son who had what he thought was a very mild cold - no coughing to speak of, no loss of taste etc etc. The interesting bit is that the boy (now 45) was the first to fall ill just before he went back home, followed by the BinLaw a fortnight later and then finally my sister...which is doubly curious as he saw her every day over the course of a week or so but spent probably a total of a couple of hours with him. We only learned that my nephew had had the virus when he got tested a few weeks ago. Maybe it had nothing to do with him at all.

Hi Trendie,

I agree about an incubation period yes but during that time the carrier does have symptoms.

This asymptomatic nonsense says one has none of the symptoms but can pass it on. Not the same.

Usually, before falling ill, one begins to feel a little more tired, cold, runny nose or fever, feeling to sleep. Go off food. Some symptom however, odd it may be.

I need much more confirmation and scientific evidence before accepting this Asymptomatic tosh.

Considering how much it is mentioned in the MSM I'm surprised it doesn't get challenged more often. I heard one medical bod challenge on LBC but feel they too are afraid to speak out in case their heads get taken off.
But it's super simple.

The asymptomatic are 'super spreaders'.

Those who are really ill with flu can't compete with that, no matter how much they try.

It called 'science'

The whole world is asymptomatic. In a post fact world, with the right connections, trillions are not unrealistic returns.

The truth is whatever they say it is AT, get used to it. It's new normal. Some people are gonna love it.

Keep resisting and some time next year you will find yourself in a re-education camp where people like cantagril teach you how to fit all your facts 'on a postage stamp'. Then you'll really see what people with power who view you as a bio hazard, can do, given the chance.

You're looking at it.

Keep resisting and some time next year you will find yourself in a re-education camp where people like cantagril teach you how to fit all your facts 'on a postage stamp'. Then you'll really see what people with power who view you as a bio hazard, can do, given the chance.

It's a fair cop guvner! Now I've done with the Uighurs I can turn my attention to quadruple_thinking the double-thinkers. I've often thought that the Isle of White would make an ideal internment camp - Man being just too small for the numbers these days. Don't worry Dave, you too will learn to love Big Brother.

Ok, I'll grudgingly give you that one - I should have said "discernible" symptoms but with regard to asymptomatic carriers*, they're called that because, you know, they don't have symptoms - *clue's in the name what.

Indeed, that is very common and not rare at all.

I didn't have to go anywhere and I only mentioned her because she's a well-known historical figure that I learned about at school. If you'd care to do your own research you'll find that in more recent outbreaks of other nasties like Sars etc, asymptomatic carriers were uncommon i.e less than 1% (or put another way, one in a hundred) and that as yet there just isn't enough data available on Covid19 to give a definitive stat.

Quite possibly and I think you'd agree that "conduct" plays it's part with corona.

Might I suggest that your Oogling be not only less brief but also in greater depth.

Hmmm, I think that was more to do with numbers rather than temporal frequency. In the case of the aforementioned Sars study it was rare in that they only found 8 per thousand. If that's anywhere near the same for Covid with our 1,790,000 recorded cases then that still nigh on 14,000 asymptomatic carrier fuckers.... and that doesn't even scratch the surface of the many many thousands as yet untested who've had it (as per your cursory oogle) and were themselves without discernible symptoms....but yes, still very rare.

As an interesting side note - I now know of three family members who had the virus. My B-in-Law (who died in August), my sister who was very ill but survived and their son who had what he thought was a very mild cold - no coughing to speak of, no loss of taste etc etc. The interesting bit is that the boy (now 45) was the first to fall ill just before he went back home, followed by the BinLaw a fortnight later and then finally my sister...which is doubly curious as he saw her every day over the course of a week or so but spent probably a total of a couple of hours with him. We only learned that my nephew had had the virus when he got tested a few weeks ago. Maybe it had nothing to do with him at all.

Dear Sir Cantagril,

From your writings it is clear you are a well educated smart gentleman. Apply your logic instead of taking these statements told to you by respectable looking bodies in white coats.

The WHOLE fiasco about asymptomatic spreaders from the WHO and why they had to clarify was because they had to own up to stating there was no EVIDENCE for asymptomatic Covid-19 spreaders but that it was something that was possible.

Saying it's possible has more to do with Testing and Tracing trying to find the source and account for how the little microscopic droplets were being transmitted. Because they can't account or explain how one body got the virus given the possibilities (much like zero=0) it's very useful to explain away the unknown.

I re-iterate to you in the absence of any symptoms to say the virus can be spread is just not science. The transmission mechanism MUST be explained not GUESSED at!

As for incubation period, personally for me I know when subtle changes start taking place in my body before I get a cold or the flu. However, to say somebody can function fully well at 100% capacity and carry on for 14 days 21 days and all the silly numbers they made up at the beginning is total tosh.

Here is one example for you. The number of asymptomatic people who tested positive for Covid-19 in one South Ayrshire town - Daily Record

Reading that piece of trash I want to laugh out loud. The testing unit in the town was established to find out how many asymptomatic cases of the virus were in the area. There conclusion is that if you are out and about feeling ok but test positive (assuming it's a freaking accurate test) then one is asymptomatic. HOW BLEEDING RIDICULOUS IS THAT?

Your average nanny and granddad can draw the same conclusion as you but to me that is total sh!te.

So if you want to insist there are 14,000 super asymptomatic spreaders out there going about their daily BAU lives I'm surprised we only have 2m Covid infections over the last 9 months with 8 billion people in the world.
1607635936388.png

Last edited:
This from the person who just dodged every single point in my last reply.

So J, I think you're a passive aggressive and this is my last reply to you.
David,

I didn’t challenge your statements because all you did was point out errors in bumbling government agencies. Something I agree with. However, you in no way proved the virus is a work of fiction. Just for the record, I think the WHO shares blame (along with others) for the mess we are in.

If you cannot answer a question that people ask you, then being ignored by you should be considered a reward and not a negative.