anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

no order book exists BJ.

Well when I built an equities trading system I had an order book to base the trades on. I don't see why forex would be different.

Anyway, here's my running trade. I won't be adding to it. I will be nursing it with a 1 pip manual stop until I attain a larger margin. High probability this will not be a looser.

155002d1359642500-anyone-trading-cable-2013-lets-roll-gbp.jpg

Attachments

• gbp.jpg
    gbp.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 277
I'm getting tempted to short from 1.5825 if it gets there again. I'm not sure I really want to open another trade I've got 2 going at the moment and I'll probably end up getting raped from NFP tomorrow.

I think it came and gone and you missed the boat :). They have no need to squeeze hard since the price will go back to the high in due time. My guess it's going to the low for now.

lol. I didn't miss any boat BJ as I only enter when price hits an area of extreme confluence. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm getting tempted to short from 1.5825 if it gets there again. I'm not sure I really want to open another trade I've got 2 going at the moment and I'll probably end up getting raped from NFP tomorrow.

interested to know why 1.5825 mate?

It's where I went long from last time hoping for the nov 2012 low to hold. Now I'd be hoping it's changed from support to resistance and a nice entry to get short.

i will be short with you from 40 or 50 depending on the what happens if and when we get there.:D

It's where I went long from last time hoping for the nov 2012 low to hold. Now I'd be hoping it's changed from support to resistance and a nice entry to get short.

yes of course what a muppet I am, yeah that 25 area is a that prev daily swing low.:LOL:

I think it came and gone and you missed the boat :). They have no need to squeeze hard since the price will go back to the high in due time. My guess it's going to the low for now.

i love the smell of humble pie in the morning. It's the smell of victory :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Gone short from 1.5830, stop is 100 points away. I can't handle the ups and downs of trading lower than the daily timeframe.