anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

offers

Hit those touted offers at 5770/75 dead on 23.6% 6100-5673 and just beyond yesterday's hi...gbpusd seems more in tune with eurusd today ?

Bulls seem in control for now in this pairing...will see what happens and respond accordingly.

G/L

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 119
I stepped in at 80's as we had a deep test of prev H1 S/R coupled with a 50% fib @ 82s plus divergence of the shorter timeframes. history tells me we should get a tradeable reaction of these levels, I am not greedy (in this case lol) just looking for 10 pips or so.

not proud i have held this trade but looks like I will bank pips now.

i have got an order in to short if price reaches 93's, looking for 10 pips profit, 12 pip stop.

After my own trading session finished - I see a further run up to those earlier touted offers 5790-00 (23.6% 6179-5673 shown on 4hr pic below) and Daily R1 there too @/around that current hi - a sell off from there down to the previous 1hr/4hr swing hi and resistance becomes support - will there be a with 1hr opa uptrend follow thru or will the 4hr/daily opa downtrend continue ? - Is the HL in 4hr an early sign of breakdown in it's opa downtrend ?

G/L

Attachments

• 1hr.jpg
    1hr.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 113
  • 4hr.jpg
    4hr.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
i have applied for an account with hirose, got sucked in by a T2W banner ad. They seem fine under test conditions and 0.9 pip spread is good unless you have deep pockets and get access to a tighter spread. That said if I do more touch trades an ECN may be more suitable than a dealer based offering as you can sell on the offer and buy on the bid.

so we got deep test of H1 prev S/R, fib @92s, triple divergence on lower time frames, stop tucked behind round number @ 05s, target 10 pips. kinell bud mate it aint rocket science.