anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

i entered a market order with my new hirose uk account and it said pending order for a FULL 5 SECONDS. this will be my last trade with them. complete joke.

and when I clicked the sell button it was like 49 something, they filled me at 47.4, hahahahahahah

i entered a market order with my new hirose uk account and it said pending order for a FULL 5 SECONDS. this will be my last trade with them. complete joke.

Like I said bookie shop :).

Now that the squeeze is done, can we go to the bottom now ?

Like I said bookie shop :).

Now that the squeeze is done, can we go to the bottom now ?

really shocking from hiroseuk, would have been better on IG with 2 pips spread.

as for can we go to the bottom now? I have absolutely no idea all you can be sure of is the bigger players just banked a large profit. For me I am just looking for a reaction to this level and will exit when momentum breaks down.

shorting after a huge spike like that requires you to be greedy when others are fearful.

4hr is certainly showing signs of strength now as well as 1hr, could get a 2nd fractal swing HL on close of current 4hr candle on this feed and we have already gone above the fractal swing H on thnat t/f ? descending 4hr/daily trend line breeched to the upside too. Daily remains in an opa downtrend.

5856-66 is a 3 fib cluster at the current hi.

G/L

Attachments

• 4HR.jpg
    4HR.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 101
Wishing I'd stayed out now

dont worry should come good for you. the thing with that 25 entry was that the big players who had loaded up during the day had yet to unload and they needed to at least see 34s print before they could get out. capiche

there was evidence earlier in the london session that the big players were long, certain bars were very bullish for cable where the euro wasnt moving, a tell tale sign that it was real buying in cable and not just market sentiment. never an exact science tho

last 1hr close was some bullish thrust eh CM ? - bet you thought I'm not falling for that one twice ? lol! Seems more but price still only at 81% 20 day atr but at 103% 20 week atr and on last day of month at 124% 20 month atr.

G/L

Attachments

• 1hr.jpg
    1hr.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 131
4hr is certainly showing signs of strength now as well as 1hr, could get a 2nd fractal swing HL on close of current 4hr candle on this feed and we have already gone above the fractal swing H on thnat t/f ? descending 4hr/daily trend line breeched to the upside too. Daily remains in an opa downtrend.

5856-66 is a 3 fib cluster at the current hi.

G/L

lets hope I get my 10 pips first. :cry:

MNI

11:06 01/31
CABLE: Saw a vicious spike into the fixing, punched to $1.5860 area as stops
were gunned above $1.5845 area that some had eyed as tech resistance. Last at
$1.5860 with a few more stops to $1.5870 and offers above there.

geez this is taking a while to break down couple that with some euro strength and it sucks, still holding

I'm still holding as well. I've been long eur/usd from 1.3300 it's been the trade of the year so far for me(y)

big strength in the euro, looks like its easing now should allow cable to pop back and liquidity fill back to 34's

Forgive me but why have neither you CM or BeginnerJoe bought on a day with clear intraday bullish sentiment ? your trades have been shorts ? Am I missing something - surely this was the better plan given the price action today as showing bullish sentiment ? I'm a crap trader - learning and even I have found reasons to buy.