anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

leave this running as we have a risk on burst across equities, target 26, stop @+0.1

Strong bounce off the ascending weekly trend line - shown on daily chart below...
The bounces/pullbacks seen in this downtrend so far seem to have been strong - and then the sellers come back in - such has been the recent pattern on this pairing.

Cameron's Europe speech is postponed tomorrow now due to this Algerian thing.

G/L

Attachments

• dly.jpg
    dly.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
G/L with the target - you are up against a PB candle on 4hr (well on this 4hr feed at any rate) ...hope the trend continues overnight for you.

Sold 16005 earlier on even though the speech is off doesnt change the trend target 15965 again overnight

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 127
G/L with the target - you are up against a PB candle on 4hr (well on this 4hr feed at any rate) ...hope the trend continues overnight for you.

Have my moving ave coming in at 16017 on a 4 hourly it's been hugging this nicely all the at down so ill stick with it !

Note to self ~ start taking pips off the table quicker. Today I have made 3 good trades and walked away with 3 x 0.2pips. My trade management sucks. I could have taken 3 x 10 or more easily.

Note to self ~ start taking pips off the table quicker. Today I have made 3 good trades and walked away with 3 x 0.2pips. My trade management sucks. I could have taken 3 x 10 or more easily.

Morning mate ! Today's are day for a big move in cable you know we're going to see 1.5900 ! Sold 1.6002 last
Night had a bid in at 1.5965 low is 64 but because I'm trading this in spread didn't get a fill 😡! So I've taken my bid out for now and going to see what happens !

Very bearish charts. I am out and about today so probably wont have time to trade. I bought one of the new samsung note phones superb for traders with 5.3 inch screen. I can read all the news/flow and look at charts on the ig app.

Very bearish charts. I am out and about today so probably wont have time to trade. I bought one of the new samsung note phones superb for traders with 5.3 inch screen. I can read all the news/flow and look at charts on the ig app.

Have fun in this weather ! im out of my cable now !

long 41.2 from the train!

....yeh met some demand at the1st 1/2 previous 4hr swing lo zone with 2 x fibs around (38.2% 5263-6349/50%5489-6349) see 4hr pic below (doesn't show the fibs which are on my daily chart)...3rd test of the area on the lower t/f's creating nice bullish divergence plays lower down from your entry.

G/L with it.

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 125
out for -10.0, that sucks, mental note - dont trade from the train!

completely farcical situation of having to set a tight stop prior to going on the tube got me knicked out of that one. really dumb to attempt a trade from the train..

completely farcical situation of having to set a tight stop prior to going on the tube got me knicked out of that one. really dumb to attempt a trade from the train..

No good ! get back on the horse though, how come such a tight stop ?