Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

the world is changing....i think the market will change too and the corporates will be left scratching their nuts ( as will i cause i try to follow the basta@ds ):)

mornin' guys

ftse should be about 30 higher to reflect dow move. i'm long ftse now and will turn it into a pair if back to 90.

Morning, the FTSE again knows no red. Totally outperforming all the other turds in Europe. Still massive short FTSE with avg now 6185.

Morning short Dax this am ! also still short dow got hosed on the close ! this helping mkts lower

MONTE PASCHI SHRS HALTED AFTER FALLING 9% IN MILAN TRADING - PRESSED TO DISCLOSE DERIVATIVE LOSSES...could have something to do with this

Morning short Dax this am ! also still short dow got hosed on the close ! this helping mkts lower

MONTE PASCHI SHRS HALTED AFTER FALLING 9% IN MILAN TRADING - PRESSED TO DISCLOSE DERIVATIVE LOSSES...could have something to do with this

you trade Dax check out FXI a chinese etf, Dax tends to follow it.

Apple earnings will be released after cash close of US markets today. Will be interesting to see how this impacts the indices.

David Tepper, founder of Appaloosa Management, told Bloomberg Television's Stephanie Ruhle on "Market Makers" today that he's "going to come out of the closet right now...we are bullish... This country is on the version of just an explosion of greatness. Do you like that? Explosion of greatness."

bloomberg video

David Tepper: US is on the Verge of an Explosion of Greatness | Bloomberg | Safehaven.com

Hi SD, it was presented yesterday night at Bloomberg.

Too much bullishness out there !

Hi SD, it was presented yesterday night at Bloomberg.

Too much bullishness out there !

the VIX 12.43 might be 5 year lows.

tepper has decent track record.

we need some catalyst to drop the equity indices into the abyss. the problem is too many people are shorting and bearish evidence by IG clients being 85% short FTSE. the market simply fades into their stops

the VIX 12.43 might be 5 year lows.

tepper has decent track record.

we need some catalyst to drop the equity indices into the abyss. the problem is too many people are shorting and bearish evidence by IG clients being 85% short FTSE. the market simply fades into their stops

when it drops to 10% as everyone has been stopped out, time to short ! :LOL: