Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Just looking across the markets they are dying for a bit of half decent news to give a bit of a bounce after the last week................

Almost certainly I will be entering Small Long Entries, on CAC FTSE and Dax just prior to 21.00 GMT as long as Market conditions stay the same, between now and then..............(ITS RARE FOR ME TO GO LONG !!!! )

Ive seen this Pattern too many times and we will see a nice rise until around 0815 tomorrow GMT.....

Obviously totally my own opinion.

Last edited:
Just looking across the markets they are dying for a bit of half decent news to give a bit of a bounce after the last week................

Almost certainly I will be entering Small Long Entries, on CAC FTSE and Dax just prior to 21.00 GMT as long as Market conditions stay the same, between now and then..............(ITS RARE FOR ME TO GO LONG !!!! )

Ive seen this Pattern too many times and we will see a nice rise until around 0815 tomorrow GMT.....

the old saying "never short a dull market" seems to pan out as the dow is +40

One of the best places to get an 'inside' look at the markets is from the weekly CFTC Commitment of Traders (COT) report that is published every Thursday. We can use this data to get a sense for how traders are actually positioned in a specific market, whether it's lumber, corn, the yen, or the S&P 500, etc.

Each week the CFTC releases the position data of commercial, hedge, and small traders. A commercial trader as defined by the CFTC is "an entity involved in the production, processing, or merchandising of a commodity." But when it comes to financial markets, commercial traders are the dealers within the market (like index futures and currencies). The chart we are going to look at today involves all three types of traders but we are going to focus in on the commercial/dealer since they are often deemed the 'smart money.'

The

Ouch..........!! Bad Call indeed......

Heavily down across the board.............Trying to find out why !!

morning jungerns, it seems the fact that dow cannot rally after such a huge drop is worrying. today volume returns and we got lots of data

morning bustech

Biderman's Daily Edge: Bernanke Put Dead & Very Little Chance Stocks Avoid Year End Sell Off

Extremely worrying indeed SD...........

This fiscal cliff and Greece resurfacing its head with a deadline on the first, is starting to resemble the July/August scenario of 2011 whereby the States were close to running out of money............

Whilst I did go long albeit with small Bets, I was 99% certain there was a leg up coming this morning (could still do)..........

Those will be the last Longs I enter until this fiscal cliff is resolved..........

Extremely worrying indeed SD...........

This fiscal cliff and Greece resurfacing its head with a deadline on the first, is starting to resemble the July/August scenario of 2011 whereby the States were close to running out of money............

Whilst I did go long albeit with small Bets, I was 99% certain there was a leg up coming this morning (could still do)..........

Those will be the last Longs I enter until this fiscal cliff is resolved..........

did u watch anton kreil meeting video, kreil said that they were trying to sell volatility but were unable to. the level to watch 1381.3 sp500 December. that the bull trigger (approx 5780) for today.

the USA can never run out of money their money is created out of thin air. there is no default risk in US treasuries just inflation risk.

Morning All
BHP -1.43%
RIO -1.65%
Was expecting an up day in Asia.
But the Greek decision was put back in Asia, then it was risk off.
ASX hammered, but AUD held up well.

the USA can never run out of money their money is created out of thin air. there is no default risk in US treasuries just inflation risk.

I was referring to the fact that their Credit Line was in danger of not being extended last year............

I remember it well...........I dropped £6490 on the Dax !!

I was referring to the fact that their Credit Line was in danger of not being extended last year............

I remember it well...........I dropped £6490 on the Dax !!

ok.

Dow getting near to 12,678 fib

VOD down 2.9% will pressure FTSE. new 52 week low 161.5

Morning All
BHP -1.43%
RIO -1.65%
Was expecting an up day in Asia.
But the Greek decision was put back in Asia, then it was risk off.
ASX hammered, but AUD held up well.

wow not good outlook,

ASX must be correlated to Dax, both have china as end users

US dollar index gapped up overnight.

US 10yr down 1.9% this not feel good

wow not good outlook,

ASX must be correlated to Dax, both have china as end users

US dollar index gapped up overnight.

US 10yr down 1.9% this not feel good

Not good I agree SD......

Squawk box just chimed in with "no danger of Greece defaulting IN NEXT FEW DAYS"

Hardly likely to calm the markets !!

Not good I agree SD......

Squawk box just chimed in with "no danger of Greece defaulting IN NEXT FEW DAYS"

Hardly likely to calm the markets !!

think the whole greece debt is a scare story, the EU is a massive debt slave plantation, question would u want anyone to escape from the debt prison? nope u want more debt slaves, if one country left and was debt free it would show how ripped off those inside the prison are, check out Iceland economy after they ignored the IMF and told the bankers to go jump in lake. Iceland has become invisible since it scares the bankers. the great cry from the CNBC/Bloom liars is that greeks are lazy and pay no tax and retire at 35 years old, this is total bull*hit, they have run their country like this for years until the criminals in charge gave up the ability to print their own money and led to these problems, CNBC will never say "if only Greece government had kept the drachma and not joined the euro.

US20yr breaking down heavy also EURUSD down big, levels to watch 5721 - (damage done by Vod) so 5710 looks like a good level, equates to big level on Dow and might be close to dc2000 level for dow