Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Out of Interest has or does anyone Trade the Bund Futures..........??

Something I hadn't considered previously but have spent the weekend reading up on them.

Morning All and have a nice week

Jungerns, I do not but am interested in trading it. Do you have any info ?

Morning All and have a nice week

Jungerns, I do not but am interested in trading it. Do you have any info ?

Only what I have been reading up online over the Weekend. I've added them to one of my Watchlists to see if I can pick up Trends and Patterns over time......

Only what I have been reading up online over the Weekend. I've added them to one of my Watchlists to see if I can pick up Trends and Patterns over time......

I suppose you want to play it on the short side ?

There are also some instruments for this BUND and BUNT.

Does anyone know if they are offered as CFDs somewhere ?

We'll see. Just because its going my way at the moment doesn't mean I cant still lose on this trade. Patience is the key though. Just as I wont cry if it dont work, I wont get excited if it pulls off. I've no idea where the markets are going!!!! I just play the game.

Lee Shepherd

PS: attached is a (FULL) screenshot for the doubters - there's always many when I post my trades so I expect it.

Lee, may I ask a newbie question ? Why did you traded the DEC-12 instrument and not the DFB ?

Trouble is if you go back through "The Leopards" back history of Posts you'll find plenty of axes to grind. He has a valid point however on Skewed pricing.............

I queried a new Platform (which I use) about their overnight pricing (not the stated spread) and I was on several occasions "fobbed off" with an answer, as they clearly thought I was a newbie.......

Having said that its "Consistently" skewed over night and on several occasions I have been well Onside whilst the other two Platforms were off, so clearly works both ways........

Trouble is if you go back through "The Leopards" back history of Posts you'll find plenty of axes to grind. He has a valid point however on Skewed pricing.............

I queried a new Platform (which I use) about their overnight pricing (not the stated spread) and I was on several occasions "fobbed off" with an answer, as they clearly thought I was a newbie.......

Having said that its "Consistently" skewed over night and on several occasions I have been well Onside whilst the other two Platforms were off, so clearly works both ways........

mornin' (et al)

If you trade off their charts the skewing doesn't matter much while it's there but you've got to watch that you won't suffer when they take it out.

For example, if they are long biased with a price +8 above real ftse it will stay at + 8 until they change their mind. Thus a long trade up to that point is unaffected, but you take an 8 point hit when they change their mind. If you were short, of course, that's good news :)

Some are much worse with their bias than others - I mainly use ETX now and they seem pretty close whenever I've checked.

ASX can go out whack by 10 points some days in market hours.
No idea why, just use for your own advantage.
My guess is that the feed is not picking up the exchange price in time
IT problems.