Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

not sure I agree with that, Obama win was no surprise to markets, Romney was 9/2 to win,(no chance in hell) something changed on election day I am guessing its the election of elizabeth warren and Alan Grayson, Grayson and ron paul forced an audit of the fed which showed bernanke was lying when he claimed a few hundred billion was provided to protect banks, the audit found out that $27 trillion was sent to ? they don't know, any way someone got $27 trillion and bernanke has no idea who they are, but was willing to try and deceive the senate during testimony. Obama set up a consumer watchdog and elizabeth warren is going to head it. the banks and their smearing journalists fought hard to destroy her and prevent and effective counterweight to their criminality against the american people, thats why JPM fell heavy and did not bounce yesterday and BAC had small bounce.

SD

Think some funds were hanging on hope that romney might win to avoid the tax.
Listening to the media rubbish that it was close.

Was that bankers with a W.
Stopped out of FTSE trade.
Have a good weekend SD and everyone else.
Aussies v South Afrcia in the cricket, thats part of my weekend.
China trade balance over the weekend.

have a good weekend bustech,

Last edited:
Shorted Dax (at last). Short target has been hit and in at 7116.8. Long term trade. Looking around 6500 or better to exit or 7600 whicever comes first.

Lee

i think the UK economy is in a very bad shape, bought a book on amazon and it came with a £40 discount voucher off a case of wine, wine being sold at 50% discount BEFORE christmas?

well timed short.

We'll see. Just because its going my way at the moment doesn't mean I cant still lose on this trade. Patience is the key though. Just as I wont cry if it dont work, I wont get excited if it pulls off. I've no idea where the markets are going!!!! I just play the game.

Lee Shepherd

PS: attached is a (FULL) screenshot for the doubters - there's always many when I post my trades so I expect it.

Attachments

• Dax short T2W 9-11-12.JPG
    Dax short T2W 9-11-12.JPG
    277.6 KB · Views: 172