Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Yep I'm expecting a small further move northwards until around 08.15 GMT and a stall thereafter in all European Asset Classes...

Opinions strictly my own of course.....:)

Closed FTSE and Cac.......Small Profits on both. Closed as going nowhere northwards in my opinion.....

Watch em go now !! :D

****************** attention alert******************

stock prices are no longer being supplied by the "committee to re-elect Obama"

since he got elected. also watch the economic data, the data will no longer be hedonistically adjusted for birth death ratio.

mornin'

the 8:30 trying hard but ftse still none to keen on south although it can't buck mighty dow.

since election day close dow has given up some 470 against ftse's 110 - that's some going relativitywise.

morning barjon

dow has broken 200ma and FTSE is still about 50pts above

dollar index about to complete third up candle on hourly pressuring indices.

US 10yr below yesterdays low, and EURUSD in severe delcine, 30min chart,

money rushing into safety. running from risk

bustech time

morning barjon
FTSE underperforming ASX lead.
Hong Kong close may be weighing.
Mind you ASX took the stops out at the open and HK at the close.
Still long at 5776 stop at 5744 and still looking for 5808.
GS book was great.

morning barjon
FTSE underperforming ASX lead.
Hong Kong close may be weighing.
Mind you ASX took the stops out at the open and HK at the close.
Still long at 5776 stop at 5744 and still looking for 5808.
GS book was great.

I'm on Contrary Opinion now which GS called 'a little gem' a bit drier but so very good.

bustech tried a bit of stop hunting first (naughty boy, bussie) but should be ok now 'til 10:00 barring accidents.

do we have fear? judging by the vix, it does not look like fear, VIX is not above july 2012 highs

Listening to some of the floor traders in New York this week.
Been some portfolio selling this week to aviod 1-Jan tax.
Also been a weak US 1/4 of earnings, so money taken out of certain stocks.
They are expecting a strong first 1/4 2013 earnings, so money will come back in Dec or Jan.
Also don't see the systemic risk like last year, because of the FED and ECB.
Also I think I have said before Oct to Apr is the strong period for the market, with Nov being the weak link in the period.

bustech tried a bit of stop hunting first (naughty boy, bussie) but should be ok now 'til 10:00 barring accidents.

Got to beat the SB companies at there own game now and again.:)
Hope there not watching this thread.:whistling

out at b/e - thought it might do better than that since action was around last night's dow close

Listening to some of the floor traders in New York this week.
Been some portfolio selling this week to aviod 1-Jan tax.
Also been a weak US 1/4 of earnings, so money taken out of certain stocks.
They are expecting a strong first 1/4 2013 earnings, so money will come back in Dec or Jan.
Also don't see the systemic risk like last year, because of the FED and ECB.
Also I think I have said before Oct to Apr is the strong period for the market, with Nov being the weak link in the period.

not sure I agree with that, Obama win was no surprise to markets, Romney was 9/2 to win,(no chance in hell) something changed on election day I am guessing its the election of elizabeth warren and Alan Grayson, Grayson and ron paul forced an audit of the fed which showed bernanke was lying when he claimed a few hundred billion was provided to protect banks, the audit found out that $27 trillion was sent to ? they don't know, any way someone got $27 trillion and bernanke has no idea who they are, but was willing to try and deceive the senate during testimony. Obama set up a consumer watchdog and elizabeth warren is going to head it. the banks and their smearing journalists fought hard to destroy her and prevent and effective counterweight to their criminality against the american people, thats why JPM fell heavy and did not bounce yesterday and BAC had small bounce.