Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

where is the link for this $68 book?

i have this book... it came free with some software or something i got many years back. i don't rate it but it might help some people... it's way too complicated in my opinion...you can have it if you want it ....i will post to home or po box or whatever just let me know...

im starting to doubt myself now ...i don't think i would have paid that sort of money but it was a long time ago

Last edited:
i have this book... it came free with some software or something i got many years back. i don't rate it but it might help some people... it's way too complicated in my opinion...you can have it if you want it ....i will post to home or po box or whatever just let me know...

im starting to doubt myself now ...i don't think i would have paid that sort of money but it was a long time ago

you know u can sell it on amazon? maybe get $50

thanks for the offer but you know u can sell it on amazon? maybe get $50, where I live the local residents association have created a book depository, u can give one book in and exchange it for another, totally cuts out amazon.

thanks for the offer but you know u can sell it on amazon? maybe get $50, where I live the local residents association have created a book depository, u can give one book in and exchange it for another, totally cuts out amazon.

cant be bothered selling it ...it'll probably gather some more dust

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_37 Oct. 30 11.07.jpg
    ScreenHunter_37 Oct. 30 11.07.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 125
See ya Wednesday SD

At the moment will be a strong day in Asia.
Might offer some FTSE and DAX shorts at the open on Wednesday.
Last day of the month.