Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

AUD is holding up well, see if it can drag the FTSE back up towards 5840.
Long FTSE and short AUD/USD should be a good trade for the rest of the week hold.

look at EURUSD, very weak, not good for FTSE/dax upside

1.2940 we are below this level

yesterdays close was red for every index at every level imo..except ftse which held it's lower level 5780 cash....same situ on 15th oct i think but we got the quick reversal

worth keeping an eye on 780 cash

i think if this goes it would confirm trend change...just my opinion:rolleyes:

how quickly did it arrive?

I have placed my order for it also, 1p u cannot go wrong, anyone want to buy it from me when i have finished?

Ha ... you might make a profit! took a couple of days that's all... he traded for 18 years at break even then had a :idea: moment since then 1 losing month in 20 over 14 years!! Written in 2000 usa of course but nothing that can't be used. Lets talk when you have read it.

Ha ... you might make a profit! took a couple of days that's all... he traded for 18 years at break even then had a :idea: moment since then 1 losing month in 20 over 14 years!! Written in 2000 usa of course but nothing that can't be used. Lets talk when you have read it.

gary smith i watch him on tv every saturday, bulls and bears 3pm fox channel.

If you are after quick delivery and money is not criteria then download on kindle application for immediate reading. I am sure you know you don't need kindle itself. You just need kindle application on you pc, iPad etc kindle price approx £20.

thanks.

Ha ... you might make a profit! took a couple of days that's all... he traded for 18 years at break even then had a :idea: moment since then 1 losing month in 20 over 14 years!! Written in 2000 usa of course but that can't be used. Lets talk when you have read it.

Just read the prologue and first chapter, like it.(y)