Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

in italy earthquake scientists have been sentenced to jail terms for failing to predict the italian earthquakes, we should have laws like that for economists and stock market forecasters, would clean up the industry in days

Watching SP. Thinking about a long as seems to be support just over 1420 for last two weeks. A little nervous as never traded SP before. Will wait for an uptrend to buy into. Closed a FTSE short for a 20 point loss but won a few hedges along the way.

Ian

Hi everyone, new here. I'm using Finspreads to trade ftse cash market, ususally shorting it.
I can't seem to find the dollar index on this platform, as I want to hedge my position with the ftse
trades I do. Ftse goes down the dollar index goes up and vice verse.

Hi everyone, new here. I'm using Finspreads to trade ftse cash market, ususally shorting it.
I can't seem to find the dollar index on this platform, as I want to hedge my position with the ftse
trades I do. Ftse goes down the dollar index goes up and vice verse.

hi there, welcome to the thread

SP just made a new 6-week low below 1421. Just noticed I have been upgraded from rookie to junior member, let's hope it improves my trading!

Ian

SP just made a new 6-week low below 1421. Just noticed I have been upgraded from rookie to junior member, let's hope it improves my trading!

Ian

Bull confirmation for SP500 December is 1434.8

SP500 is 100% bearish. fake news and stop running can only make it go higher

FTSE pivots for tuesday

buy 5930
sell 5925

posted the above at 7.25am

technically SP500 is in poor shape, people got to find some support levels or news to make shorts cover. the market makers may be clearing the stops below 1416, before they let it go higher

FTSE long from 1420 would have been stopped but moved stop back 10 points. Bad strategy I know. Currently down 10 points.

Ian

FTSE long from 1420 would have been stopped but moved stop back 10 points. Bad strategy I know. Currently down 10 points.

Ian

sorry to hear that, 13,115 on dow is bull trigger on 30min chart

BP down 2.5%

check BP resistance level 454 and compare it to FTSE highs