Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

@zerohedge

The average hedge fund is up 3.9 percent over the past three years, underperforming the S&P 500, which is up some 30 percent - RTRS

Chart Presentation: Looking Forward
by Kevin Klombies
We have three explanations for Friday's stock market decline. Well, perhaps four.

First, it was Friday, October 19th- the anniversary of the Friday, October 19th, 1987 stock market crash. Second, the seasonal trend argues that cyclical bottoms are typically made during the month of October. October, by the way, ranges from September into November so this is the time.....................

TraderPlanet Today

now closed as stalled a bit and I am impatient.

Attachments

• dax22102012.JPG
    dax22102012.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 136
take a look at BP 454 level resistance and highs in FTSE100

Thanks SD. Normally, I don't view more than a few charts, like DAX, FTSE, S&P and perhaps GPBUSD, EURUSD. Not enough time / monitor space. Also, I'm struggling with trades on longer timeframes, want to bank profits asap.

Thanks SD. Normally, I don't view more than a few charts, like DAX, FTSE, S&P and perhaps GPBUSD, EURUSD. Not enough time / monitor space. Also, I'm struggling with trades on longer timeframes, want to bank profits asap.

ok, FTSE is hard to read, i went long couple of orders, with average price 5875.6, sold early thinking its going to fall, was looking at dollar index,

3XSQ: Caterpillar foresees even bleaker economic outlook

3XSQ: Caterpillar foresees even bleaker economic outlook - YouTube

Hi bustech

That was a good bounce on Dow, ftse and the dax near the US end. How do you see Asia panning out.

Hi Samirs

Weak Yen should support upside in Japan.
Hong Kong called to open 150 points(.65%) above yesterdays close, should pull back before or at the open, but should be well supported.
ASX is the odd one, poor Monday. Any weakness should pull FTSE futures down.
Looked like the classic short covering rally into the close of the DOW.
Holding a short(7380) DAX for the week, think we might have a look at the 7220 to 7250 area this week. stop @ 7415

morning bustech, small bounces for miners in asia.

EURUSD at 9 hour lows, falling, should pressure indices

morning bustech, small bounces for miners in asia.

EURUSD at 9 hour lows, falling, should pressure indices

Morning SD

Miners had some big selling last 2 sessions, so bit of a bounce today.
Going to try the short side for the FTSE today, ASX is also been showing weakness in first 2 days of this week, which is only the third time this month.

Bull confirmation for SP500 December is 1434.8

SP500 is 100% bearish. fake news and stop running can only make it go higher

FTSE pivots for tuesday

buy 5930
sell 5925