Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The view from Dom today:

EUROPEAN MARKETS

I am not a huge fan of pattern analysis, as I believe it to be far too subjective an approach. Even if I were, however, I would not say the DAX’s action of recent weeks represented a topping pattern. While charting bears will undoubtedly seize upon the movements since mid-September as being a double top or some such, I think the German index is much more likely to be pausing in advance of a new burst to the upside. Rather than facing a fall to below 6900, therefore, I am projecting the DAX to head to almost 7800.

Attachments

• DAX_Cover--450x270.JPG
    DAX_Cover--450x270.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 100
US dollar index at multi day highs, not healthy for FTSE longs, needs to break down for FTSE to be strong

possible inverse head shoulders on us dollar index over 2 days, neckline broken.

long 5840

keep eye on dollar index also sp500 dec futures.

check out SPY daily chart 3 months. appears to be nice bull flag, we are hitting bottom channel of flag, EURUSD appears to have bottomed for now and US dollar has possible done a red hourly candle, will be sure in 11mins

keep eye on dollar index also sp500 dec futures.

check out SPY daily chart 3 months. appears to be nice bull flag, we are hitting bottom channel of flag, EURUSD appears to have bottomed for now and US dollar has possible done a red hourly candle, will be sure in 11mins

I'm watching the $ index for sure

How many times do we do the same FTSE trade ? until the DOW hits 12900 then load up for 6500 end of year FTSE

FTSE is very annoying, when u are in a trade 10mins seem like an hour. EURUSD is at 2 and half hour highs and is helping ftse

God has just spoken to me using his spokesman on this thread, dc2000