Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

bus, never really looked at china but the chart seems to be giving green
lights....is it china up US down? .... seems big volume on HK thur/fri …always a bit wary of volume at the top....ftse 50/50 for a trend change at the moment i think..

agree mate might see a weak US(corporate numers) and strong China with the printing in the eurozone. I guess that the FTSE must have strong links to China (export & import)
Mind you hopefully the charts tell us the full story.

samirs

That quote is as far removed from the normal "tone" of Nick from FTSE Day Trader I have ever seen !!

Not saying you are wrong mind.

Morning all.......... Capital Spreads via Twitter expecting FTSE to open at 5783

Morning All
BHP -0.57%
RIO -1.03%
Asia mostly down, underperforming the China data.
Very quiet day for a Monday.
ASX and HK not selling off, will need the FTSE and DOW to drive them higher.
Both unwilling to break current highs.
AUD been heading south all day.

morning bustech

pivots for monday

buy 5797
sell 5793

will watch us dollar index and sp500 dec futures.

SP500 is 100% negative, Dow/FTSE all negative but not as extreme

Last edited:
morning all

780 giving support for now ....s&p seems to show a clear 5 waves down on the 4 hr....i think 1435 is still the area if it gets there

i mean 1435

I did not say anything....I just posted some links and you can draw your own inference, conclusions etc....i never visit their site so no idea about what you are saying

Ok then I believe that those Tweets didn't come from the guy I know as Nick from FTSE Day Trader, of which I get a delayed email each day.....

Its completely 180 degrees opposite of his usual style.

Happy to admit if wrong subsequently.

I did not say anything....I just posted some links and you can draw your own inference, conclusions etc....i never visit their site so no idea about what you are saying

Nick on ftsedaytrader is very good, they have a chap called Douglass both are excellent on FTSE100

Nick has posted his FTSE points total for each month under "alerts" tab.