Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

SP50 dec, has 5 consecutive green hourly candles, been trending up into European open. strange given the dollar index testing 80 resistance level

I accidentally came upon another site Day Trading The FTSE 100 | Day Trading, Teaching, Training, Insperation

Is there any relation ? Do you have any feedback for this ?

I usually check their track record, I cannot see the track record of "Day Trading The FTSE 100", email them and ask them for a history of their points gained going back 2 years.
Just been on site hard to find a way to send the chap an email, can u find it

todays FTSE buy pivot 5797 worked well, only one reload.

is worth bearing in mind that SP500 made a 27 day low on Friday, early strength in Europe seems to give way to weakness in late US trading, (famous last words)

mornin' all

hope you chaps aren't paying to much attention to any of these guys you keep searching out. None of them are any better than you are.

overnight the Dow has made a low of 13,274, 300pts below the point at which VIX gave a sell signal

morning Barjon

From Dom

Pound to head down

The key event in the coming days is the next European summit on 18-19 October. This should provide some clarity on whether Spain will formally request support from the European Support Mechanism. Sooner or later, such a request is inevitable, and its confirmation should have a beneficial impact on European equities. In the meantime, the likelihood is that the markets will continue their choppy corrective activity of recent weeks. The only way to play this activity effectively is to nip in and out after they begin to reverse from oversold and overbought levels on the intraday charts.

Friday’s rally failed around the 55-fourhourly EMA, keeping the focus firmly on further losses. I therefore reiterate my call for a drop to $1.5976 and perhaps below. Shorting the end of rallies remains the name of the game here. Time-analysis points to a possible turning-point around 19 October.

I would seek to enter a further move halting at that 55-EMA ($1.6073).

mornin' all

hope you chaps aren't paying to much attention to any of these guys you keep searching out. None of them are any better than you are.

Just joking around during the weekend across different sites.
Sometimes it is good to get new ideas.

mornin' all

some of these guys could easy get some serious info from this thread and sell it on:(

some of these guys could easy get some serious info from this thread and sell it on:(

Out of interest my Trader friend from New Zealand was chatting to me over the weekend and I mentioned this forum but in a general way, and he came straight back with that's a cracking good forum..........

He also said it made Forex Factory look like a bunch of amateurs.

I'm on it Dick ......

"50 Shades Of Day, or, Everything You Wanted To Know About Spread betting But Were Afraid To Ask"

including....

Who is Solo's girlfriend?
What is lultz?
Why is SD'S Death so sudden?

and much, much more

mornin' all

Morning barjon

I can make trading mistakes myself without someone else making them for me.
Was saying to Dick over the weekend that FTSE may out perform the DOW going forward.
FTSE must have some strong links to China, mining and energy.