Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

yes i had my first stab at hk over the week end and had it as bullish... i wonder is it leading or lagging?

I think its both leading and lagging.
Well worth watching becuase it can drive the FTSE in the first hour with that being the last hour in Hong Kong. Clock changes in the UK at the end of month will change that.
I use it daily for my ASX trades, lucnh time in Sydney and Hong Kong opens.
Allows you to get in good long or short trades for the rest of the afternoon in Sydney.
Small world.

friday low capping it ....a break over this would take us back into 4 hr channel...5834 cash

Last edited:
I think its both leading and lagging.
Well worth watching becuase it can drive the FTSE in the first hour with that being the last hour in Hong Kong. Clock changes in the UK at the end of month will change that.
I use it daily for my ASX trades, lucnh time in Sydney and Hong Kong opens.
Allows you to get in good long or short trades for the rest of the afternoon in Sydney.
Small world.

thanks bus i'm going to keep n eye on this index.... i have never used it before

Hi guys, back earlier than expected from twitching in Norfolk.

Doesn't seem to be going anywhere atm - trading a little strong vs dow so prob prefer going north if dow'll let it

I have taken on board your comment re hourly chart. Ftse seems to have bounced off round about 5820 four times this morning.

Thanks for your post.

Ian

5822 is near two levels of fibs from sp500 december

Attachments

• 5820 levels.png
    5820 levels.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 141
Hi guys, back earlier than expected from twitching in Norfolk.

Doesn't seem to be going anywhere atm - trading a little strong vs dow so prob prefer going north if dow'll let it

Hi barjon

I come from Norfolk, what is twitching?:confused:

FTSE looks like it wants to close the gap from Friday.

google
beach or forest birds.:LOL:

Last edited: