Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hi barjon

I come from Norfolk, what is twitching?:confused:

FTSE looks like it wants to close the gap from Friday.

google
beach or forest birds.:LOL:

My guess that it is something that someone from the south coast does when he is homesick.

Hi barjon

I come from Norfolk, what is twitching?:confused:

FTSE looks like it wants to close the gap from Friday.

google
beach or forest birds.:LOL:

it's sort of active birdwatching - dashing about building up the biggest list of different species that you can in the time available and also enjoying watching the birds and the soaking up the general scene. Pretty cold this morning stuck out deep in the marsh at daybreak looking for strange geese amongst the thousands of pink footed geese.

The wind was wrong for any overnight migration - need easterlies - so not a great deal of interest that we hadn't already seen over the w/e. Gave it best once the coffee ran out :LOL:

just read on twitter US credit markets are closed today. columbus day, might make indices bit subdued , i heard on twitter

the three red hourly candles on dollar index have caused the sp500 to end the down trend and go sideways

Anyone notice the lovely set up for scalping on FTSE today, in a 20 point range for six hours. I did not pick it up till just before Dow opening so too late.

Ian

Anyone notice the lovely set up for scalping on FTSE today, in a 20 point range for six hours. I did not pick it up till just before Dow opening so too late.

Ian

Ian the ftse normally does nothing until the US opens, nothing means 15ism pt ranges

Ian

worked for me on DAX, too.

Attachments

• dax08102012.JPG
    dax08102012.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 97
s&p not keen at the mo but if it gets over 57 the ftse has a good chance of a close above 5860 this imo would be a good result for the bulls.....