Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

SP500 sell signal on hourly ftse is 5825 @ 12:17

i cancel the above signal, loss of 1pt + spread

watch level 1450.31 (bullish above /bearish below) until 1am

i cancel because like ISM yesterday it can be spiked out easily. will post signals once the ecb/boe stuff is done

IG should create trendlines which trigger an alert when hit, i have to manually create alerts every hour. when i could just move the trendline much easier.

Have you tried using ETX Capital SD.......??

et originally pointed me in their direction with reference to Charting even though I tend to take little notice of them.

Must say they are are my preferred platform now. I do have IG as well but don't use it as always found it "cluttered"

Their spreads are fine apart from CAC (1.5) and I highly recommend them.

Japan Monetary Policy Statement on Friday.
BOJ can move the markets like the FED.
Might give some opptunties for the FTSE and DAX at the open on Friday.

See Ya Friday

et originally pointed me in their direction with reference to Charting even though I tend to take little notice of them.

Must say they are are my preferred platform now. I do have IG as well but don't use it as always found it "cluttered"

thanks i will look into them etx, I am trying out a platform at the moment it is 168mb application. I have to learn MQL4 in order to create my own indicators its a powerful platform it allows spread charts, ie dow/ftse and stuff.

Just my 2p. I've tried many spreadbetting platforms including etx and, in my opinion, finspreads win hands down for following reasons:

- 1 point spreads FTSE, DAX, CAC
- 10p stakes !!!!!! for limited time and normal lowest stake of 50p - this cannot be found anywhere else and is very important for a beginner. You can start with £100, honestly.
- great Research tab - check it out

Just my 2p. I've tried many spreadbetting platforms including etx and, in my opinion, finspreads win hands down for following reasons:

- 1 point spreads FTSE, DAX, CAC
- 10p stakes !!!!!! for limited time and normal lowest stake of 50p - this cannot be found anywhere else and is very important for a beginner. You can start with £100, honestly.
- great Research tab - check it out

Finspreads use the IG platform don't they?

Nancy consumed both Wholesale so hopes are fading for a safe return........:innocent:

they were valued member of this thread and I hope I can speak for everyone on this thread it is a very sad day . lets hope where ever tuk and nancy have sent them they will be happy as they made us on this thread.

Im not in barbados but I am in sunny place =)

Looking through yall are using wider stops than me, couldn't get away with SB when you want 3-4 points a trade.