Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

US ADP was better than forecast

ADP is a strange figure, did u watch the trimtabs video i posted yesterday? the women said that wage/income growth was accelerating their methodology at trimtabs is superior to the ADP and BLS data.

ADP is a strange figure, did u watch the trimtabs video i posted yesterday? the women said that wage/income growth was accelerating their methodology at trimtabs is superior to the ADP and BLS data.

I will take a look at that one.

I have watched the Charles Biderman Videos a few times which are always interesting.

I will take a look at that one.

I have watched the Charles Biderman Videos a few times which are always interesting.

Charles Biderman rarely appears on CNBC, he spoke the truth on air and they do not like that, Biderman also identified the weakness in indices due to the pending facebook ipo , he said it was causing a "liquidity vacuum"

I have wondered how come bustech knows about Reserve Bank of Australia's interest rate decisions and correctly times AUDUSD. until i saw the photo below.

Board Members of the Reserve Bank of Australia (first from your right , look familiar?)

Attachments

• rba bustech.png
    rba bustech.png
    202.9 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
I have wondered how come bustech knows about Reserve Bank of Australia's interest rate decisions and correctly times AUDUSD. until i saw the photo below.

Board Member of the Reserve Bank of Australia

nice one, sd :LOL:

About That Money On The Sidelines: It's "All In"

Despite being told again and again by any-and-every commission-taker and newsletter-vendor that sentiment is terrible, managers will need to high-beta performance-chase, and the 'money-on-the-sidelines' is just around the corner; it appears that reality is different. The Net Long Interest in S&P 500 Futures (the most liquid equity trading vehicle in the world) is now at its highest since December 2008. The last time investors were this 'net long', the S&P 500 fell over 25% in the next two months.

About That Money On The Sidelines: It's "All In" | ZeroHedge