Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

morning zorbas,

Dollar index is from IG index "us dollar basket"

also u can see dollar strength in dollar fx crosses, and in the prices of the US yield curve.

GBPUSD/EURUSD/AUDUSD all lower meaning dollar is strong

Thanks SD.
I recently opened an account with them. I included in my watchlist.

Thanks SD.
I recently opened an account with them. I included in my watchlist.

there is also UUP an etf

SP500 dec at 7 hour high

if FTSE low is in, 5785 we should comfortably hit 5825 (dont forget the big IF at the start)

Bustech, yep in the morning the dollar was strong and then it weakened.

FTSE new daily high 5818.2

One more leg up maybe to 5840.
If we make the leg up the ASX and Hong Kong will open above there current highs on Thursday.

ADD
AUD moving up but slow going.

Last edited:
If You Prop Up an Artificial Economy Long Enough, Does It Become Real?

Does carefully nurturing a facade of health actually lead to health? No; all it does is perpetuate a destructive illusion.

The policy of the Status Quo since 2008 boils down to this assumption: if we prop up an artificial economy long enough, it will magically become real. This is an extraordinary assumption: that the process of artifice will result in artifice becoming real.

This is the equivalent of a dysfunctional family presenting an artificial facade of happiness to the external world and expecting that fraud to conjure up real happiness. We all know it doesn't work that way; rather, the dysfunctional family that expends its resources supporting a phony facade is living a lie that only increases its instability.

oftwominds-Charles Hugh Smith: If You Prop Up an Artificial Economy Long Enough, Does It Become Real?

Emas bunched together if the 8 (blue) crosses I'm long.

Attachments

• ema.PNG
    ema.PNG
    54.9 KB · Views: 131