Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

ftse real wary of this now - it's gone up since the news but -16 compared to dow

Wow that was some flyer Northwards.........

Negative positions on Dax FTSE CAC and Dow but adding to all now.......

Usually it reverses around 16 - 17 UK time.

aye but more likely to be relatively weak from 4pm after a near 100 rise.

been a nice choppy day - opened -20 weak, then +23 strong in first hour and a bit more(+10 over next 3 hours), then started weakish from 1pm and accelerated after 3pm (currently about -12 although did get to -16)

-26 weak now

Dow has held pretty firm so far so probably seeing some profit taking into the close for the FTSE. FTSE could rise again after 4.30PM.

I also think SD is right about Bernanke not saying anything negative today in the run up to the US elections.

Dow has held pretty firm so far so probably seeing some profit taking into the close for the FTSE. FTSE could rise again after 4.30PM.

I also think SD is right about Bernanke not saying anything negative today in the run up to the US elections.

romney has said if he wins bernanke is out. think that makes bernanke a motivated central banker

Pheeww what a day.. Survived two Dax shorts and one Oil short with a minor loss overall

Pheeww what a day.. Survived two Dax shorts and one Oil short with a minor loss overall

i watched the sp500 dec, it gave buy signals on hourly from 6am to 1am.

also the dollar index was bullish had been falling since midnite, think a lot of factors came together to produce explosion
the pivots would have u long above 5791.

my analysis showed FTSE was 100% bearish for today.

Last edited:
Certainly retraced at this time.............
More by luck I added to losing Positions obviously not to be recommended but have closed out 2 trades for +62 but have 2 others at -54 at this time............
Compared to when I posted about being well offside early today the day has turned out remarkably even (ish).......

Certainly retraced at this time.............
More by luck I added to losing Positions obviously not to be recommended but have closed out 2 trades for +62 but have 2 others at -54 at this time............
Compared to when I posted about being well offside early today the day has turned out remarkably even (ish).......

well done, but don't do it too often you naughty boy :LOL: