Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

20 min chart nearly at 200 ema and rsi getting up to 70

Attachments

• ti.PNG
    ti.PNG
    46.6 KB · Views: 114
Rest assured they know all about Waving but Elliot may be an unknown quantity..........

Hope these Markets awake on US opening.......:sleep:

HSBC +2.2% other uk banks also up 2% or more,

something must have been done about euro sov, or yields must be falling

HSBC +2.2% other uk banks also up 2% or more,

something must have been done about euro sov, or yields must be falling

European banks may have had a good morning following the Spanish bank stress test (announced after the close of European markets) which was not as bad as some had feared.

Morning all,

EUR/USD has been bullish this morning confirming the 'risk on' start to the week. Has just broken through 1.29 which seemed like a key level last week.

I have been keeping an eye on the currency markets before the Dow opens. EUR/USD has been rising in the last half an hour which could indicate a strong start for the Dow.

What do you think SD, for the ftse, when the Dow opens, up or down?

my technicals for the FTSE say 100% bearish, buy pivot was 5791.

i looked at the previous 2 first days of the quarter for FTSE and they are up and stay up, SP500 dec futures gave hourly buy signal at 5759 during 8 am hour.

The dow daily candle on friday was a big drop but it regained more than 50% of the loss

I would use the SP500 dec fut as a guide daily pivots-
Buy 1441.6
Sell 1440.6

FTSE ratio = 4.02816

I have been keeping an eye on the currency markets before the Dow opens. EUR/USD has been rising in the last half an hour which could indicate a strong start for the Dow.

ads57 it looks like using yesterdays 7day ma as a point of control for trading FX works very well.

FTSE short stopped for 25 point loss at 5815 but 25 point gain for the day so finished for today now.

Ian

good data out at 3pm, bernanke speaks 5.30pm uk. ISM better than exp.

think we have political manipulation going into todays debate between obama and romney, Bernanke will be fired if romney becomes pres.