Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Break above the 34 day ema soon? 8 day has crossed the 21 and the adx looks poised to cross...

Attachments

• 2h.PNG
    2h.PNG
    62.6 KB · Views: 101
SP500 dec buy signal for the 10am hour

es-mini resistance for ftse is 5841/32

if only i could have hourly bars begin at 10mins before the hour, would be sweet

ftse was -25 net weak vs dow yesterday. After strength in the morning session it was weak all afternoon and that accelerated after the 3pm news.

It's caught up only +5 strong this morning so far, so more to go. Prob keen to go up, but whether it does will depend on dow.

caught it all up now +25 strong by 11:00am - that'll do for me

nope its about fx trading

Long AUD/USD could be looking good after the close in New York.

ADD
Wait until after the selling at the Sydney open, takes about 15 mins.
Then step in against the trend, should break all support levels with stops taken out.

Last edited:
Long AUD/USD could be looking good after the close in New York.

ADD
Wait until after the selling at the Sydney open, takes about 15 mins.
Then step in against the trend, should break all support levels with stops taken out.

thanks bustech u looked at using yesterdays 7 day ma on daily as a "point of control" buy above , sell below? works well from what i can see

thanks bustech u looked at using yesterdays 7 day ma on daily as a "point of control" buy above , sell below? works well from what i can see

Will have a look, sometimes use that 168ma on the one hour you told me about.
Aussie wont like to be left behind after strong moves up in the markets in the last 2 days. Also Kiwi and Euro going up against USD.

sp500 dec hourly sell signal

dec sp500 1444.05 is sell level during next 26mins, until 1am uk bst

Last edited:

Will have a look, sometimes use that 168ma on the one hour you told me about.
Aussie wont like to be left behind after strong moves up in the markets in the last 2 days. Also Kiwi and Euro going up against USD.

ok long audusd, how long after US closes does sydney open?