Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• r.PNG
    r.PNG
    39.3 KB · Views: 103
Bulls with the upper hand currently..............

Temporary blip !!

on friday i posted that ftse was 88% bearish yet through the day it managed to get to 5708, but then fell 5742, so "amateurs open the market, pro's close it"

ftse opened -20 weak relative to dow from friday's close. Caught that up and a bit more (+23 strong) in the first hour and no sign yet of losing strength.

This my first post on T2win.

I have been trading the FTSE recently using the 4-hourly chart which has been showing a nice wavy downtrend for the last 2 weeks. Got 50 points on a long this morning but it looks to me that FTSE has now hit the downward trendline so have gone short at 5790. Stop at 25 away.

Ian

I have been trading the FTSE recently using the 4-hourly chart which has been showing a nice wavy downtrend for the last 2 weeks. Got 50 points on a long this morning but it looks to me that FTSE has now hit the downward trendline so have gone short at 5790. Stop at 25 away.

Ian

Looks good to me...........(y)

ftse still showing strength vs dow - seems keen to go up if dow'll let it

Ian

morning ianhey .

thanks for posting,

Morning barjon

Looking for FTSE at 5816 to 5824 to match ASX now, may run out of legs.
Ryder Cup was an exciting finish.

sure was - i'm still a nervous wreck and hoarse through shouting :LOL: Dunno how they stand the pressure - it was bad enough just watching it.