Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hi guys,

Any ideas why Dax is so strong ?

hi zorbas, dax is down 28, is that strong?

FXI is above 100ma daily, which is bullish for DAX, might be something to do with euro banking crisis, always something happening everyday

Hi guys,

Any ideas why Dax is so strong ?

Down a bit today but I'm of the opinion and will always admit when wrong, but the Dow FTSE Cac and Dax are on the point of imploding..........Forget Charts.

Its a case of when and I'm stake building here right now.........

Down a bit today but I'm of the opinion and will always admit when wrong, but the Dow FTSE Cac and Dax are on the point of imploding..........Forget Charts.

Its a case of when and I'm stake building here right now.........

In fact there was a lot of "negative" media during the weekend, even this morning to help start the imploding, now they've reversed to positive. I often look at marketwatch and cnbc sites.

I agree it is a matter of when.

91 viewing, wow, let me guess et is in da house?

Sorry I've not been on much today! Don't think I would have said much anyway as I've just reconstructed my strategy again (not significantly, mostly getting timing in order).

I think the bottom may be in at 5778 but for that I'm relying on an interpretation of just one chart - the weekly chart.

I still feel we should at least break the 4hr bearish channel (top to bearish candle 19/09/12), and maybe we pullback to retest the channel from c5869.

I got 5781

Awesome, well done.

I didn't predict the low. I had thought 5820 might be it but because there was no S/R level within 38% on 4hr Fib plot from last range low to trend high, I knew there was a chance of it going back to a S/R line in the middle of the last range (or lower, if top).

In fact there was a lot of "negative" media during the weekend, even this morning to help start the imploding, now they've reversed to positive. I often look at marketwatch and cnbc sites.

I agree it is a matter of when.

The DAX is a performance index which means that dividends to not get taken out of the price in the same manner as the other Indices. This means that all dividends and other cash events paid out to shareholders are included in the index price. When measuring the performance over a given time period, the performance-based index will add in any dividend amounts to the net share price before calculating the index return.

Most months it is very weak on the last trading day of the month.
If it can close below 7200, should lead us to 7,000 and lower.