Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

An Inside-Inside-Inside forming on the 5 minute - should Breakout of this.

Edit - or maybe a two tick trading range!

Last edited:
It makes perfect sense. :confused:

:LOL:

The 5869 support level might have been 5 points off the low, but this range has since gone back to it 3 times for support. Last two dips have been slightly higher... seems like it will try to break bullish.

Price now on the 4hr bullish trendline. I have next support at 5856, if it gets there. It's not a prediction it will.

Edit: there was some support at 61 which went 7 points so I'd guess the support c5856 will be greater.

Last edited:
5860. It was a higher chart S/R level. On 1 min I could see it was over-bought and about to turn. Need to respond to timing signal.

This most recent method is providing decent signals but it needs tweaking at the timing chart level as you get close to the price.

I'm going to be off chart for few hours now. Haven't had lunch yet. Doesn't take that long to have lunch, also need to go out.

Have a resistance c5918 were it to go that far.

Where are we et...........??

Long or Short....5893 ?? What I'm looking at is screaming Short ??

I also had a possible pullback S/R level at 5894.

The main resistance level c5918. IF IF IF IF we get there.

Doesn't seem to be any specific candle S/R level in the previous price action associated with that number (there was for the ridiculously accurate 5933) so I'm guessing that is approximate, it could be 10 pips either side.

What interests me is what is going to happen next.

I'm uneasy that the pullback did not retrace to a S/R level and only went to 50% rather than 61%. Working hypothesis at some stage we will have to spike down to 61% or the real S/R level, if lower.

11qs6z7.png

the conventional wisdom is that qe gives about 4 week boost. VIX is very low, so no one is buying protection slow glide higher unless higher high in VIX

18:03. it's going down to 5896. then it's going to go back up again to 5898. if it does that, there will be resistance and it should go back down to 5896 again, before return to 5898.

18:03. it's going down to 5896. then it's going to go back up again to 5898. if it does that, there will be resistance and it should go back down to 5896 again, before return to 5898.

All gone Flat again........

Am happy to hold Short overnight from the 5897......

May open a Cac Short prior to 21.00 depending on where we go here in next 2 hours. If I Short it I'll post it.......