Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

interesting got a chart?

i posted a video from tim heafke about how he uses fib levels on SP500 futures levels. (cant find video, might have been deleted) find fib level of this months sp500 and then covert them to FTSE100 levels, current ratio is 4.0069

38.2 = 1444.98 = 5789

Morning everyone. Day-to-day I'm still bearish. I don't have an 'official' limit yet, though I think eventually we'll retrace to the last range.

This morning we're just below the 38% retrace from the last range low. The next bullish move should be to fake a continuation from 5851 with some support from the highs in August.

Is bear trend getting stuck at 2hr chart's midline? We could exit bear channel and retest bullish one, but not get there. Since I uploaded the chart the price has gone lower to 5851.

2i97axg.png

The low is now 5848 and there is a gap at 5856 @ 8:30. Looks like it is providing resistance. Here is an alternative idea for next support. 5820 @61%

209fr43.png

i posted a video from tim heafke about how he uses fib levels on SP500 futures levels. (cant find video, might have been deleted) find fib level of this months sp500 and then covert them to FTSE100 levels, current ratio is 4.0069

38.2 = 1444.98 = 5789

Ok thanks for that shame about the vid I've searched you tube and can't locate it either.

Nervous Investors ahead of these Spanish Auction figures in 5 minutes.......

Are these not a 09.30....??

Squawk box has gone down

Last edited:
well done jungerns

Cac and Dax were held from friday close. FTSE I got stopped out yesterday morning after moving Stop up to even. Was too close as I posted, but re entered.....

Managed to get out right on the Lows of this day to date. Combined 164 points....

Morning Dick
long at 5852, looking for 5885, might be a big ask.
5830 to -5850 looks a key area in the bottom of the top range from the last couple of years.

bus......4 hr channel should support 30/40....s&p below 1460 ...could drag us down tho....bit of a volume shift i think......5850 as i type:)

Cac and Dax were held from friday close. FTSE I got stopped out yesterday morning after moving Stop up to even. Was too close as I posted, but re entered.....

Managed to get out right on the Lows of this day to date. Combined 164 points....

How does Cac trade jungerns? I trade DAX most of the time and ftse a little too but i find Ftse a bit lean. Have been looking at trading Cac instead.
Does Cac follow Dax? or the US markets? Do you find the moves reliable?

How does Cac trade jungerns? I trade DAX most of the time and ftse a little too but i find Ftse a bit lean. Have been looking at trading Cac instead.

What I specifically like about the CAC is the size of the Index and the fact that most of the time we dont see wide swings which I personally dont like. Happy to take them when in my Direction, but I like the relative calm of that Indice.....

Secondly I like that fact that it closes at 21.00 and doesn't reopen until 07.00.....I find that I can look at the overnight movement in all the Indices along with news feeds and adjust stops and limits prior to open at around 06.30 when I normally come on line........

Yes in my opinion it follows the Dax a great deal of the time......Same 1 point spread as Dax and FTSE, although on ETX its 1.5.

I would consider it the ideal market to follow if someone is new to Spreads.

this thread welcomes dax traders

Late Morin SD

Would be good to have some soft and hard commodity traders on the forum.

Just cut my long 5852 for loss 5845, no more trades for the day.

Morning Bustech

This thread is where we call tops in the market, surprised we only have 67 viewers. 5933 called by et.

and 5876 august 2012 high called by me, where else can u get that kind of service.