Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

We got as high as 5903 from 5883, which was just over 61% from the day high. Then we did drop.

Sorry about confusing language here, as it makes it sound like I wasn't bearish. I've been bearish since 5933. The prediction was for a temporary bullish move, which has occurred. I just wasn't sure whether the 5912 would be breached by the temporary move before the drop.

I think this plunge will reach some support at 5871.

looks like a bottom at 71.3 ....not good enough et ....you need to try harder:LOL:

wouldn't rule out more downside

It is permitted to go over by a few points but I think this one isn't going to work. Maybe I drew it wrong.

The offer of the link to the video still stands, if it is allowed by a moderator.

Is this it - six points late?

My own method suggests there is more bear side but doesn't rule out a large pullback. This would have to be at least 50% if it had anything to do with the plunge method.

The 1 min IHS that is resting its shoulders on the 5871 line would take us back to the 80s.

lighten up et ....just a bit of fun ...nobody really knows where it's going:)

hope i haven't offended

No not at all! :cheesy:

I realised it was a back-handed compliment so I didn't say anything. But it is true I do need to try harder.

No not at all! :cheesy:

I realised it was a back-handed compliment so I didn't say anything. But it is true I do need to try harder.

et I think you would get good Kudos if you called out a trade with a Stop and Limit whether you place it or not yourself....??
I would take a nibble with them.....

I need to try harder to be right in practice... have belief in my method and stick to it, not just post on a forum where I don't have to worry about being wrong - or changing my mind before I'm right! We got a spike up to 5880. Yay. But I didn't back myself.

I prefer 6 point stop BTW.

Obviously, I wouldn't encourage others to trade my ideas just yet - not until I do so myself. You may think I've made a few good calls but one reason I'm not always specific is that my strategy is still developing and changing and I'm never sure until it occurs whether the new version is an upgrade.

The last call was an experiment using the method another trader uses to predict bottoms and tops - not all bottoms and tops, just some circumstances. I thought the circumstances applied then but was not prepared to be any more specific as I'm new to that idea myself. 4th time I've spotted the set up.

It's currently just take-it-or-leave it analysis, perhaps useful for others who are learning rather than trading. When I'm actually trading I'll let you all know and I'll be more specific.

I can hardly believe this