Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Morning Bustech

This thread is where we call tops in the market, surprised we only have 67 viewers. 5933 called by et.

and 5876 august 2012 high called by me, where else can u get that kind of service.

a bottom'd be nice at the moment :LOL:

Morning Bustech

This thread is where we call tops in the market, surprised we only have 67 viewers. 5933 called by et.

and 5876 august 2012 high called by me, where else can u get that kind of service.

So true
et also finds some great S/R levels in between high and lows.
(y)(y) to both

SP500 futures contract month fib level (trying to copy tim heafke)

23.6 1455.81 = 5833.3
38.2 1444.09 = 5786.3

4.0069 ratio

HSBC resistance/support switch? 568p

Attachments

• hsbc 568.png
    hsbc 568.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 110
I've redrawn my 4hr bullish channel so that we are now on a bullish channel line from 13/9/12. You might think we'd get a kick here because it's also the lower edge of the bearish channel. The pullback from last range is 50% though, which is a bit odd. If we pulled-back from here there would be no support in the candle action, as directly across in the upmove is a large bullish candle. I'd be very uneasy if it tried to make a significant upmove from here, as I would be worried about a spike down to 61%, where the real S/R is (I think), as you can draw a horizontal line roughly separating August lows from September highs here: resistance >> support.

I'd be more happy to call end of pullback if we got to 5820.

11qs6z7.png

I think the next target is 6221. I don't have chart history to check that number is at a S/R level in the price action. I did download the incrediblecharts thing over the weekend (thanks to Dick Lexic) so I might have another look at that later. I'm also getting the 6221 target by what I think the 2 week chart should look like. Above 4hr charts it's harder because I have got fewer timeframes.

I've redrawn my 4hr bullish channel so that we are now on a bullish channel line from 13/9/12. You might think we'd get a kick here because it's also the lower edge of the bearish channel. The pullback from last range is 50% though, which is a bit odd. If we pulled-back from here there would be no support in the candle action, as directly across in the upmove is a large bullish candle. I'd be very uneasy if it tried to make a significant upmove from here, as I would be worried about a spike down to 61%, where the real S/R is (I think), as you can draw a horizontal line roughly separating August lows from September highs here: resistance >> support.

I'd be more happy to call end of pullback if we got to 5820.

11qs6z7.png

I think the next target is 6221. I don't have chart history to check that number is at a S/R level in the price action. I did download the incrediblecharts thing over the weekend (thanks to Dick Lexic) so I might have another look at that later. I'm also getting the 6221 target by what I think the 2 week chart should look like. Above 4hr charts it's harder because I have got fewer timeframes.

incredible charts used to do uk delayed intraday but seem to have stopped it now..still get us i think

Beautiful surge down across the Indices.......Closed and out on Cac Ftse and Dax

Just received the Following from FTSE Trader which some may not have seen............

Vix October Calls | FTSE Day Trader - Day Trading the FTSE 100

Jungerns

Keep an open mind to both sides of the market.

Watch SDs video post from yesterday.

Major indices is the must watch for the instruments we are trading.

Meetings // Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management

if we find out whats trending on google twitter and put those terms in he we could get to 500+ viewers

You would get far more viewers if you offered a grail or two, or some magic indicators or signal service, anything that requires no effort and instant riches.

Unfortunately, you guys show what trading is really like; study, decision making, risk assessment, waiting. Steady build up of funds and understanding of ones' psychological make up.

Keep up the good work, albeit one has to navigate a sea of dross before getting to your thread(and a couple of others that actually contribute to trader knowledge and experience).:love:

You would get far more viewers if you offered a grail or two, or some magic indicators or signal service, anything that requires no effort and instant riches.

Unfortunately, you guys show what trading is really like; study, decision making, risk assessment, waiting. Steady build up of funds and understanding of ones' psychological make up.

Good post. It's true.

If some people are under the impression I am 'good', and I apparently have '50 followers', they should know I still haven't managed to convert my knowledge into actual trading ability.

My problem is I can't stick to a strategy. My win percentage has got worse as I've learned more and got 'better'. Partly because I try harder set-ups, like reversals of trend, and get it wrong. Partly because my over-riding feeling when I trade is confusion as I don't know where to place my attention, so the whole 'jenga tower' of rules I have collapses and I end up doing something 'random' - just to be decisive to end the confusion. This often means I've exited 10 seconds prior to big move.

I think learning more is okay in principle, but you just need to work even harder at the psychology to make it work.