Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Morning all

Todays inflection points:

09:30 GMT UK CPI y/y: exp 2.5%

10:00 GMT EU German ZEW Economic Sentiment: exp -19.2

10:00 GMT EU ZEW Economic Sentiment: exp -16.3

anyone heard of that tory MP grant schapps? he would fiddle some website he ran to attract users, he knew how google ranks searches and used that knowledge to be near top of any search. some said it was unethical but not illegal

anyone heard of that tory MP grant schapps? he would fiddle some website he ran to attract users, he knew how google ranks searches and used that knowledge to be near top of any search. some said it was unethical but not illegal

there are plenty of companies who will do the same thing for you, but google pretty wise to it and keep changing the parameters to keep them on their toes

if we find out whats trending on google twitter and put those terms in he we could get to 500+ viewers

The Gold/Swiss Franc ratio has been the leading indicator of Gold for years
I pay a lot of attention to Gold priced in Swiss Francs (Gold/Swiss ratio). It has been a leading indicator for years.

The advance this past week has put the Gold/CHF ratio near all-time highs. A decisive close above CHF 1643.7 would be an all-time high and would indicate further strength, possibly an advance to CHF 1835/oz. The charts below show the Gold/CHF ratio on a monthly, weekly and daily basis.

Gold (priced in Swiss Francs) is challenging all-time record high price | PeterLBrandt

@lexvandam
Market drifting on overnight comments by Belgian Central Banker Coene who says only bond buying for already issued bonds.

A decline to the 21 day EMA and then I bounce methinks

Attachments

• 4 hr ftse.PNG
    4 hr ftse.PNG
    41.2 KB · Views: 114
Morning everyone. Day-to-day I'm still bearish. I don't have an 'official' limit yet, though I think eventually we'll retrace to the last range.

This morning we're just below the 38% retrace from the last range low. The next bullish move should be to fake a continuation from 5851 with some support from the highs in August.

Is bear trend getting stuck at 2hr chart's midline? We could exit bear channel and retest bullish one, but not get there. Since I uploaded the chart the price has gone lower to 5851.

2i97axg.png