Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Playing Devils Advocate here but 2 Points SD........
Ignoring the Privacy issue it defies belief that she would I assume sunbathe topless in the first place. Surely lessons had been learnt.........?? Tin hat in place........

Secondly I of all people are well aware of Police Procedures and what they will do to survive however older members here of my age 50+ will remember vividly how loutish footie hooligans were in the 80's and early 90's..........
I am disgusted with the Police make no mistake however when the Chief who's now being urged to resign over comments overnight makes the point that Police had no control over "these" people, than I for one knows exactly what he really means.........

Have now retired to lead bunker...........:innocent:

Jungerns I assume you got your facts from the same media that lied for 23 years? there is a website called craigmurray run by a former british ambassador he will tell u the truth of this matter, the mainstream media are about distracting you and misdirecting they are masters of deception.

the same things apply in business reporting, I finished reading a book called "debunkery" by Ken Fisher (billionaire) he debunks about 50 different falsehoods accepted by the mainstream media.

Jungerns I assume you got your facts from the same media that lied for 23 years? there is a website called craigmurray run by a former british ambassador he will tell u the truth of this matter, the mainstream media are about distracting you and misdirecting they are masters of deception.

the same things apply in business reporting, I finished reading a book called "debunkery" by Ken Fisher (billionaire) he debunks about 50 different falsehoods accepted by the mainstream media.

SD I could lie and say I was there on that eventful day but I have first hand knowledge from my cousin and one of my best friends who were indeed there.......

The mayhem outside the ground an hour before kick off had nothing to do with the Police who were at a loss to what to do........... Supporters on both sides were pissed up and acting as per NORMAL.......

The error as Jez said was opening the main gate allowing everyone outside to rush forward causing the massive crushes at the front..........

The Police (bear in my mind I already said I was disgusted) were caught in a crashing Plane scenario where all sense disappears in the mayhem.......

Yes the Police were shocking in their alteration of Statements but that doesn't surprise me one bit.

Morning all.

5914 reached, 19 points from the 5933 I predicted yesterday before the breakout. I think another attempt to reach another high, then I would be happy with c5920s as a top before a more concerted pullback.

If the week ends above 5800 I'm bullish after that. Over 6100. I have a line at 6097 for some resistance. I can't put a figure on it easily on my current method because my charts only go to 1 month.

I need 4 monthly or higher. It would be great if someone could post a screenshot of one.

On the 1 month chart this move is a breakout attempt of the symmetrical triangle.

et, my charts go from monthly time frame to yearly....is it a 4month time frame you are looking for?

SD I could lie and say I was there on that eventful day but I have first hand knowledge from my cousin and one of my best friends who were indeed there.......

The mayhem outside the ground an hour before kick off had nothing to do with the Police who were at a loss to what to do........... Supporters on both sides were pissed up and acting as per NORMAL.......

The error as Jez said was opening the main gate allowing everyone outside to rush forward causing the massive crushes at the front..........

The Police (bear in my mind I already said I was disgusted) were caught in a crashing Plane scenario where all sense disappears in the mayhem.......

Yes the Police were shocking in their alteration of Statements but that doesn't surprise me one bit.

Thatcher owed the police after they helped her smash the miners. The police would have known this ground was unsafe because it did not have a safety certificate, also crushing incidents had occurred weeks earlier. I am fascinated by the sheer brilliance of their lying.

Did any newspaper report the truth or contradict the lies of the "the sun" ?

Yearly would be nice too, if there are more than half a dozen bars ;)

here you go....there are som free charts on the net that would give longer time frames ....capital spreads use a good one but cant remember the name

Attachments

• year.gif
    year.gif
    21 KB · Views: 119
here you go....there are som free charts on the net that would give longer time frames ....capital spreads use a good one but cant remember the name

Thanks. Hope your computer is better today.

Right... I think looking at this chart I could change my mind. We are at a 'mirror' S/R level on there.

Perhaps we will fail to breakout of the symmetrical triangle on the monthly chart at this attempt. The angled line is right in line with 5933, so the 5933 could be a reverse rather than a pullback. Then all the way to the bullish edge of the symmetrical triange?

I think my final decision will wait on this one. I'm deleting my bullish 6097 line.

FTSE options biggest open interest in front month is at 5900, 16302 contracts.

gone from 8p yesterday to 44p today

The way we are going we be at 15,000 by the end of next week.

Some very nasty words out of China and Japan today with regards to the USA.

This could blow up big time.

The way we are going we be at 15,000 by the end of next week.

Some very nasty words out of China and Japan today with regards to the USA.

This could blow up big time.

Dollar no longer primary oil currency as China begins to sell oil using Yuan

Thanks. Hope your computer is better today.

Right... I think looking at this chart I could change my mind. We are at a 'mirror' S/R level on there.

Perhaps we will fail to breakout of the symmetrical triangle on the monthly chart at this attempt. The angled line is right in line with 5933, so the 5933 could be a reverse rather than a pullback. Then all the way to the bullish edge of the symmetrical triange?

I think my final decision will wait on this one. I'm deleting my bullish 6097 line.

you'll get all the time frames you need here et.......free eod

Incredible Free Charting Software