Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

just discovered tradefair have a.

Wallstreet sept minus ftse100 sept. as tradable qoute with charts

Spanish house prices fall 14.4% y/y in Q2 after 12.6% drop in Q1, and the sharpest drop since 2007

There are a lot on the market. It's different to UK, where there is a shortage at the right price. Here, we had a construction bubble for years and, now, young people can't afford what there is on the market and the speculators have their money tied up and, neither, can they afford to reduce their prices. They are the suckers who got in late, of course.

There are really big blocks in and around Barcelona that have been standing empty for years.

What are you guys on about, anyway? I'm still on page 1765. Can't leave you alone for a minute! :D Get back to work, you lazy asterisks!

I always guessed US were primary market and UK secondary, and UK tracks US, I analyze US dow/sp500 and then use that knowledge to trade FTSE100

If that's true then I'm bullish over the monthly term.

Perhaps we'll initially reverse at the bearish edge of the 4hr symmetrical triangle on the FTSE monthly chart then have another go and then break out.

If we end the week above 5867 next stop 6000s.

any bargains in Barthelona? apartments ?

There are bound to be, although, I haven't been looking. Barcelona is a very expensive to live in and many youngsters look at Terrasa, Sabadell, Badalona, places like that and figure to come in on the train. Public transport is more reasonable, here, than in UK. You can get a full fare ticket of ten rides for ten Euros. With that you can go as far as you like, inside the city, changing from bus, to train, or tram for one ride, just as long as you are going in the same direction. Pensioners get it for about a third and, if you can prove that you are skint, its free.

You said never short a dull market.
With the FTSE at the moment scalping off a 1 min chart, but looking at S/R areas on a weekly chart. Feels very strange. Patience is the key for the entry.

Normally i would say after strong broad up close, Dow should do flat/down close, but we have this qe not sure what it does following day of qe, someone could investigate?

There are bound to be, although, I haven't been looking. Barcelona is a very expensive to live in and many youngsters look at Terrasa, Sabadell, Badalona, places like that and figure to come in on the train. Public transport is more reasonable, here, than in UK. You can get a full fare ticket of ten rides for ten Euros. With that you can go as far as you like, inside the city, changing from bus, to train, or tram for one ride, just as long as you are going in the same direction. Pensioners get it for about a third and, if you can prove that you are skint, its free.

thats superb. wonder what sort of yields u can get on spanish apartments

Normally i would say after strong broad up close, Dow should do flat/down close, but we have this qe not sure what it does following day of qe, someone could investigate?

This one is called QE forever.
Currency speaclist from USA (kathy Lien) today said the previous QE from the FED.
The USD had reversed the losses within in one month. From the lead up and the event.
24 hours ago AUD looked like going below 1.04, but just gone over 1.06.
Will be some nice shorts for next week, above 1.063.

any bargains in Barthelona? apartments ?

There are some serious bargains out there. My gf is Spanish, so we get down to Valencia quite often. I believe that Valencia has been hit pretty bad, but if you go just outside Valencia, you can get a house on the sea with a swimming pool for around 80-100,000 euros. That was also this past spring, so who knows what it is now.

Just notice something. This move today continued from 50% low and according to 5 min chart not from a good S/R level - middle of a bullish candle. Fake support? Trap door?

Last two times I observed this happen I twice predicted mega bearish spikes that hit c61%. If it happens again 5890 could be the number.

Not saying it will happen imminently though.

There are some serious bargains out there. My gf is Spanish, so we get down to Valencia quite often. I believe that Valencia has been hit pretty bad, but if you go just outside Valencia, you can get a house on the sea with a swimming pool for around 80-100,000 euros. That was also this past spring, so who knows what it is now.

cheers begeegs.

This will be the 6th upweek for the GBP/USD.

First time since July 2007.

Trade alert.......
If you're holding Cable re the trade I offered at 1.57 something last monday week and to hold, I have received text in last 5 minutes from traders who gave it to me, to close the trade....

I had already done so about 100 pips ago.

Obviously only my opinion or that of others.

Trade alert.......
If you're holding Cable re the trade I offered at 1.57 something last monday week and to hold, I have received text in last 5 minutes from traders who gave it to me, to close the trade....

Congrats on the trade.
Just saw an article that GBPUSD is in overbought teritory and potential BOE easing as response to the FED has traders reconsidering their positions

Trade alert.......

thanks for sharing jungerns