Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Daily fib retracement @ 38.2

Didn't look on the daily chart. I have 5712.

Don't like this as a support level for a new daily high. Juicy retest c5834 maybe. Looking at weekly chart I'm thinking low 600s, 5634. Perhaps lower to 300s after another bounce.

Didn't look on the daily chart. I have 5712.

Don't like this as a support level for a new daily high. Juicy retest c5834 maybe. Looking at weekly chart I'm thinking low 600s, 5634. Perhaps lower to 300s after another bounce.

Et I know you're on demo (as you said previously) but can I ask what results you have obtained.......??
Your technique and strategy is so far removed to mine as is possible but certainly each to their own of course and who's to say whats right and wrong....

How are you actually getting on results wise....??

i got it by knowing that the cash = futures +7 , so the big number on futures of 5700 and add 7 = 5707

Not sure I understand that. Futures leads cash? Interesting ... something else to confuse me I think. :)

BTW talking about RSI-5 earlier. Look at the 5 min chart. Has a double bottom. Down to 7.9, now ticked over 30 line with a candle signal. I always like it when Ws with bear flag in middle like this have the second bottom lower than the first.

Really powerful up moves often result.

2wgswtw.jpg

Strap yourselves down and feel the G-forces.

Yes it's a ramp but it's Friday. :cool:

Anybody fancy seeing if I can upload a Map of the World according to the Americans....??
Its a Friday thing.......!!
Slightly amusing....

Just landed, seems I lost all the action. Next week will be bullish, hopefully with a lot of opportunities.

Have a nice weekend all of you.

Z.

Just landed, seems I lost all the action. Next week will be bullish, hopefully with a lot of opportunities.

Have a nice weekend all of you.

Z.

You too. Looking forward to next week... I like bull runs.

About that RSI-5 top/bottom strategy. just remember another good sign it's going to happen is when the candle signals at the twin bottoms are very very similar. The ones on the 5 min chart look similar to me. big down move, followed by sharp tailed up candle.

Currently wondering if the 1 min chart is going to dip and do the same thing as the 5 min, this time with a twin bullish engulfing candle.

Doing a barjon.
Long FSTE and short ASX for the weekend.
Ones wrong??

Add, Could also do long FTSE and short DOW or long DAX and short DOW.

Last edited:
Doing a barjon.
Long FSTE and short ASX for the weekend.
Ones wrong??

Add, Could also do long FTSE and short DOW or long DAX and short DOW.

should work out, bustech - although 3 day w/e in US?

ftse went very weak vs dow after 13:00pm and finished up -70 weak by the close.

Thursday ftse close:.. ftse 5724................ dow 13017
Friday ftse close:.......ftse 5708 (-16)......... dow 13124 (+107)

ftse traded + 14 strong into dow close so already started correcting, but still some to play for

@13095 posts we closed above dow for the first time....good weekend

Top contributors to 13K posts on this thread unless someone proves otherwise

Sudden Death - 3337
Dick Lexic - 1601
DaddyJohn - 1293
DC2000 - 998
MartinCJ - 889

Barjon - 537
Splitlink - 513
Soloquan - 495
Bustech - 446
Hereward The Wake - 436

reksa - 417
Samirs - 307
Mornignton Crescent - 209
SideKicker - 192
fletchie - 101
WS1928 - 90
ctlpast - 62

Winners of the Soloquan Trophy

Post 1000 - Dick Lexic
Post 2000 - MartinC-J
Post 3000 - reksa
Post 4000 - Splitlink
Post 5000 - barjon
Post 6000 - barjon
Post 7000 - Dick Lexic
Post 8000 - Splitlink
Post 9000 - SuddenDeath
Post 10000 - Soloquan
Post 11000 - Dick Lexic
Post 12000 - SuddenDeath
Post 13000 - barjon

you have 2 much time on your hands samirs

ball has been a bit cloudy recentley...hard to make anything out....thursday seems to be coming through tho...also the letters f..e..d if that helps:)

samirs, not the spike i had hoped for (wrong way up) ...check out the volume on yahoo....shame august didn't finish a bit stronger

Last edited: