Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I don't understand what is happening. :rolleyes:

Please don't tell me you are going to 5789. I'm going to assume the direction is bullish for this pullback. 'Entry' c5752 if possible.

Edit: great prediction Dick Lexic

et.
just watch the market for the end of the week.
the market will still be there next week.
like me and you.

et.
just watch the market for the end of the week.
the market will still be there next week.
like me and you.

Thanks.

Got my last call wrong again. I would not have got 'in' though because on 1 min chart there are breakout gaps on the bearish pullback. I have a rule to not reverse such gaps.I guess it is now going to my original c5737. Made a complete hash of this top :LOL:

Indices dropping......
A sign of whats to come later.......??

If you're a Gambler get your lucky coin out for that toss....!!

FWIW I believe there will be no fresh imptetus offered up and a speech claiming the States are on the right track, and this is not the time to set the Presses rolling......

Only my opinion...

Indices dropping......
A sign of whats to come later.......??

If you're a Gambler get your lucky coin out for that toss....!!

FWIW I believe there will be no fresh imptetus offered up and a speech claiming the States are on the right track, and this is not the time to set the Presses rolling......

Only my opinion...

perhaps shaking out the weak longs, who wants to be out of the market when ben pulls the pin

jungerns Obama needs all the help he can get to be re-elected, I dont think Ben can do anything to save him, but they will give it a shot

I didn't dare say it but I'm 'in' on the bullish pullback.

Could go as high as 5753 but I'd be 'out' 5749 as I think there is more downside. 5720ish.

perhaps shaking out the weak longs, who wants to be out of the market when ben pulls the pin

jungerns Obama needs all the help he can get to be re-elected, I dont think Ben can do anything to save him, but they will give it a shot

Indices promptly about turned and heading North now !

Haven't been in the markets since 8.45 last night when I pulled those longs...

How soon do we have to wait for a reaction on the market? Is the script published instantly at 3pm, as he reads it or is it like ... "you better go long, no wait short, just kiddn' yah, I mean long. no, short" for half an hour?

I remember one of these events a long time ago. There was a sharp dip and then a huge rally.

How soon do we have to wait for a reaction on the market? Is the script published instantly at 3pm, as he reads it or is it like ... "you better go long, no wait short, just kiddn' yah, I mean long. no, short" for half an hour?

I remember one of these events a long time ago. There was a sharp dip and then a huge rally.

et

You must have a Squawk box if you're using ETX ??