Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

as clients of spread bet company, its a shame they dont let us see the stops and orders, this seems unfair,

if we assume a ftse 25 point range then buy at today high - 20 would be a good idea?

5709 which they may not give so, 5715 ? sl 5705 ?

as clients of spread bet company, its a shame they dont let us see the stops and orders, this seems unfair,

Dont quote me but I believe you do get that data feed on Prospreads. Until you actually deposit they dont provide a Username or Password which I understand is because of the level 2 data........
I could be wrong so dont hold me to it....!

you should be so lucky :LOL: Perhaps we should all club together and put massive orders in at the same price to tempt them and then pull 'em at the death and fade the move

We should form a cooperatively owned spread-betting company for traders, like the building society or John Lewis, at the moment if you are being ripped off u either stop trading or live with it, the cooperatively owned broker will bring the crooks into line,

I had hoped betfair would have given the brokers a run for their money

We should form a cooperatively owned spread-betting company for traders, like the building society or John Lewis, at the moment if you are being ripped off u either stop trading or live with it, the cooperatively owned broker will bring the crooks into line,

I had hoped betfair would have given the brokers a run for their money

Has anyone felt ripped off? I've got three SB accounts (all main stream reputable) and although they are only for play, so no big money, I've never really raised an eyebrow at how I've been treated.

Has anyone felt ripped off? I've got three SB accounts (all main stream reputable) and although they are only for play, so no big money, I've never really raised an eyebrow at how I've been treated.

so add discrimination to the list of charges !

so add discrimination to the list of charges !

SuddenDeath, I hereby charge you with being a thoroughly good egg; with being prone to talk much sense; with providing interesting and useful information; with encouraging your fellow traders; and with leading a jolly good thread (in the absence of the OP). You appear before the T2W Lulz Committee to answer these charges at mid-day.

SuddenDeath, I hereby charge you with being a thoroughly good egg; with being prone to talk much sense; with providing interesting and useful information; with encouraging your fellow traders; and with leading a jolly good thread (in the absence of the OP). You appear before the T2W Lulz Committee to answer these charges at mid-day.

ok hehe :)

one day i am gonna figure out what "lulz" means