Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

720 giving support ....have you noticed the double top on s&p weekly? ....ftse downside says 670ish me finks...but who knows with old hairy face up at three

Morning to All,

I was expecting the hype to go till today, but markets turned bearish earlier.

Yesterday i had two trades on the long side in the Dax both unsuccessful. First one got out at 0 pips, the trade advanced On my favor and I moved up the stop to breakeven, only to come down a little later and stop me out. The second I tried to catch the falling knife at 6945 and closed immediately at 6937 for a 7 point loss.

No clue where the market is going today.

Best

720 giving support ....have you noticed the double top on s&p weekly? ....ftse downside says 670ish me finks...but who knows with old hairy face up at three

"I strongly suspect those who are hoping for a blatant hint of further major action from the Fed today are going to be disappointed. The latest personal income and claims data from the States says to me that the US economy is in reasonable shape, all things considered. True, the pace of growth is slowing there. But the conditions do not feel right for another bout of QE at this juncture. My call is that Bernanke will save his ammunition for another day. More warm words are the most we can expect"

D Pickard

Morning to All,

I was expecting the hype to go till today, but markets turned bearish earlier.

Yesterday i had two trades on the long side in the Dax both unsuccessful. First one got out at 0 pips, the trade advanced On my favor and I moved up the stop to breakeven, only to come down a little later and stop me out. The second I tried to catch the falling knife at 6945 and closed immediately at 6937 for a 7 point loss.

No clue where the market is going today.

Best

a Dax buy stop at 6906 would be good. for next 55 mins

"I strongly suspect those who are hoping for a blatant hint of further major action from the Fed today are going to be disappointed. The latest personal income and claims data from the States says to me that the US economy is in reasonable shape, all things considered. True, the pace of growth is slowing there. But the conditions do not feel right for another bout of QE at this juncture. My call is that Bernanke will save his ammunition for another day. More warm words are the most we can expect"

D Pickard

htw where do u think todays low will be ??

Good man Gentleman.....
Await the details of the Speech later today and have no intention of dipping my toes into the water to after.....

GDOW is very weak, point of control is 1873 and GDOW is currently 1855.4 bearish

morning Barjon,

FTSE close yesterday = dow close yesterday a coincidence

just for fun...ftse sitting on a lucas number 47 imho...how will this go? no idea whatsoever:)

should have said 4 hr charts

GDOW is very weak, point of control is 1873 and GDOW is currently 1855.4 bearish

morning Barjon,

FTSE close yesterday = dow close yesterday a coincidence

ftse had a +22 strngish day vs dow yesterday so expecting a bit of weakness - flat on open tho' but about -6 weak as we speak

Good man Gentleman.....
Await the details of the Speech later today and have no intention of dipping my toes into the water to after.....

good plan i reckon, jung. Might be a good bit of volatile larking about in the meantime but I doubt technicals are gonna be much help and I'd guess that ftse is just going to shadow dow moves - either with reluctance or alacrity.

Might try a pair if an extreme arrives before I go to golf but unlikely since the big talk will be whilst I'm on the 13th :)