Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

DaddyJohn 5735?

Edit: 'long again' at 5739. Not going to claim I will be in for long.

Edit I: Normally I exit at +1 but I will let this one run -2 because I had 'got in' before 61%.

Edit II: will the pullback retrace over 61%? 5741 is the key number for this 'trade'.

Edit III: It went slightly beyond then the price fell. It fell within +1 (by 0.2) but I wasn't convinced to exit. So I'm still 'in'. It's now broken out to the up side.

Edit: IV: We're down again in same candle. I'm letting it go to 61% of the next Fib plot. which is 5740.

Edit V: I've pulled it for 5745. +6. It's still going. drat. that was silly. after such a fight I should have known it would have broken further!

Last edited:
:sleep: mornin' guys, late on parade this morning. Really must get back in the swing.

see 9:00am bustech having a go, but no oomph in it yet.

DOW on top.

Attachments

• DOW TO FTSE.png
    DOW TO FTSE.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 111
Have to say this looks like a W bottom with a flag-like ridge in the middle (although the second low is not lower than the first - I prefer them other way around). My upside target is 5789. HOWEVER - I'm not entirely convinced due to ambiguity. If we do continue to go up, I'd probably get 'out' around 5763, then 'in' again if it's still looking good.

Edit: BTW not made any more 'trades'. Should really stick to my guns but truth be told I've been scared out.

looks weak ...i've got key areas on s&p 1410 and dax 7000 ...

aye cap'n she looks weak today....think her knickers are falling down and no sign of a wedgie yet:)