Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I think I'm going with my idea from yesterday where I suggested going long in the last hour, that's when the Dow boys buy quicker!

Screenshot_16.png

Even though the dow closed at 32,981 the scum sucking pondlife that are ig never dropped their price below 33007 at any time and its now 40 points above the close.
They will not let you buy the dip because they are just not dropping their prices! WTF!!!

Even though the dow closed at 32,981 the scum sucking pondlife that are ig never dropped their price below 33007 at any time and its now 40 points above the close.
They will not let you buy the dip because they are just not dropping their prices! WTF!!!
Whenever volatility increases on the markets IG's platform always seems to freeze. It seems to be intentional to prevent traders from taking advantage of price movements. Their isn't many other good options out there, although I have also got accounts with FXCM and City Index, who if I'm not mistaken are owned by IG?

Whenever volatility increases on the markets IG's platform always seems to freeze. It seems to be intentional to prevent traders from taking advantage of price movements. Their isn't many other good options out there, although I have also got accounts with FXCM and City Index, who if I'm not mistaken are owned by IG?
CMC. Very fast executions, accurate prices, no freezes with volatility, no trades declined, slippage rarely noticeable and as likely to be in my favour as not, slick platform and charts. Only snag is they don't pay me commission for sales.