Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Mornin folks (y) (y) (y) :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: 🤪 🤪 🤩 🛩️🛰️🌠💎⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️➕➕➕💲💲💲💲☑️☑️✔️✔️🔜🔜🔜

A happy Easter to all on this thread

Screenshot_2.png

just sitting in my longs still - will re-assess once we break 4k on ES.
Nothing to do for me until then really
good luck

So, crystal ball time.
Biden has announced 'the package' but it was leaked bit by bit weeks ago and no surprises.
S&P just shy of 4,000.

Some nerves must come in as to whether the bill will pass in its current form, I mean there are a lot of greedy congress people who want to grease their palms with that money before it can be passed.

So a retreat from 4,000 until the bill is passed then to the moon!

Any other mystic meg predictions?

So, crystal ball time.
Biden has announced 'the package' but it was leaked bit by bit weeks ago and no surprises.
S&P just shy of 4,000.

Some nerves must come in as to whether the bill will pass in its current form, I mean there are a lot of greedy congress people who want to grease their palms with that money before it can be passed.

So a retreat from 4,000 until the bill is passed then to the moon!

Any other mystic meg predictions?

Dow 50k end of 2022

Well u know I'm probably going to be right Postie. Like I said before, as long as interest rates don't rise, and they keep pumping trillions into the market then this supercycle won't be ending anytime soon. How anyone can be a bear in this market is unbelievable!

Once again US stats showing massive drop in people being laid off vs much higher than expected increase in unemployment claims. Their counting makes no sense.
But whatever the number it still doesnt stop stonks going up though.