Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

that's not so funny. i once worked at a building that had a "secret bunker" underneath and i shouldn't think there was a soul in the area who didn't know - the main giveaway was the ventilation slots at the top of the gate posts that were always issuing whisps of steam (or something).

Did you have to sign the Official Secrets Act?

Morning all,

bit late this morning but I'm waiting for the 'barjon'. Just feel like a lazy day trading I think.

Good ol' Bernake is speaking at 3pm, that's always fun :LOL:

Morning all,

bit late this morning but I'm waiting for the 'barjon'. Just feel like a lazy day trading I think.

Good ol' Bernake is speaking at 3pm, that's always fun :LOL:

morning Soloquan u missed the "Bustech" rally (9am hk close)

if it helps a hit of 5606 is on for tomorrow before the next round of higher highs so a short anything up to 5656 would be a nice little earner imo

Sod it, gone short @ 5649

Under daily pp @ 5650 and has a nice looking spike after that data release

Will be out fairly quickly if it rises above daily PP... just testing the water I guess

Target back down to the 40 mark

This seems to be working out as well as the Barjon

I've had a look back over the last few days (y)

What's this Barjon thing? Just as a reminder the times are 8:30, 9:00, 10:00 and 15:00
with the strongest "reversal failure" moves 10:00 and 15:00

Sod it, gone short @ 5649

Under daily pp @ 5650 and has a nice looking spike after that data release

Will be out fairly quickly if it rises above daily PP... just testing the water I guess

Target back down to the 40 mark

Out @ 5645... probably waaaay too early but still waking up this morning :cheesy:

I think for a another short I'll be looking at anything below 5630. Yesterday's S1 level was @ 5634 and it had a bit of trouble breaking this down. Likewise this level seems to be holding out today too.

In fact I think SD you have a pivot level around this mark too.

I think for a another short I'll be looking at anything below 5630. Yesterday's S1 level was @ 5634 and it had a bit of trouble breaking this down. Likewise this level seems to be holding out today too.

In fact I think SD you have a pivot level around this mark too.

selling ftse at 5630 is in theory like shorting Dow when its down 130pts