Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

HSBA breakdown, 100ma and trendline

Attachments

• hsba 100 break.png
    hsba 100 break.png
    45 KB · Views: 130
Hard to call US opening today, Dow right on the PP line.

Might stay out of this one as I have a 'feeling' this might spike up, see if I can take a short somewhere on the way back down.

8.08am wed 18july
Dow today on Wednesday will be flat to down, will be unable to close positively imho

Dow close = 5688 ftse

Soloquan i have thought dow could not close higher today. FTSE far below where it should be to catch up with dow close, 5688

Soloquan i have thought dow could not close higher today. FTSE far below where it should be to catch up with dow close, 5688

This was a great call SD

I'm annoyed at myself however

I think it was a guy called DC who came in here this morning and said something along the lines of... ftse heading to 5608 today before pushing higher tomorrow.

I learned a LONG time ago not to trade other peoples opinions and I let that cloud my judgement today.

Shan't happen again :(

This was a great call SD

I think it was a guy called DC who came in here this morning and said something along the lines of... ftse heading to 5608 today before pushing higher tomorrow.

I learned a LONG time ago not to trade other peoples opinions and I let that cloud my judgement today.

thanks Soloquan, also when u wanted to short at 5630 i said its like shorting the dow when its down 130pts

DC is very good imho

This was a great call SD

I learned a LONG time ago not to trade other peoples opinions and I let that cloud my judgement today.Get off of my cloud,, The Rolling Stones - YouTube

ah....

This was a great call SD

DC was dow to reach 5688 overnight, people bullish on the Dow could have bought the ftse since it is like buy a dow which is at a 130pt discount,

Last edited: