Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I managed to bag a few points with the barjon and that big move down that immediately followed, gave back half of what I'd made with that crazy sell order later in the day. Didn't trade after that as I couldn't devote my time fully to trading today and in all honesty shouldn't have been trading full stop for this reason.

I saw your pivots again this morning SD and they seemed to be working well again. I'm loving the barjon reversal. The 3pm reversal I think was nul and void today but only because of the US CPI data release at the same time.

I'll be back on it tomorrow though and looks like it could be a VERY interesting day too.

I managed to bag a few points with the barjon and that big move down that immediately followed, gave back half of what I'd made with that crazy sell order later in the day. Didn't trade after that as I couldn't devote my time fully to trading today and in all honesty shouldn't have been trading full stop for this reason.

I saw your pivots again this morning SD and they seemed to be working well again. I'm loving the barjon reversal. The 3pm reversal I think was nul and void today but only because of the US CPI data release at the same time.

I'll be back on it tomorrow though and looks like it could be a VERY interesting day too.

i feel we should pay Barjon a royalty for the "barjon" also bustech's 9am hk close move also worked

Dow +60 they sent it down 85 during the bernanks bull manure to steal the stops.

I think the fact that he now has a whole strategy named after him should be royalty enough!

I fear I have missed something. Bustech's 9am HK (Hang Seng??) close? What is this?

I think the fact that he now has a whole strategy named after him should be royalty enough!

I fear I have missed something. Bustech's 9am HK (Hang Seng??) close? What is this?

Global Markets Sheep Play.

Sheep are easily startled. When one panics, they all panic.
But they stampede in one direction for no particular reason.
Sometimes they even run around in circles. We can only conclude
that investors, like sheep are easily spooked. And when they panic
they follow each other without any idea where they are going.
So there it is. Investors behave like sheep. Anyone who
invests on the stock market should heed this warning because
people who behave like sheep can end up fleeced.

Morning All
BHP -1.82%
RIO -2.9%
No one loves miners anymore.
A lot of miners hitting 52 week lows in Australia in the last week.
Investors chasing dividend yield, miners not known for looking after shareholders.
BHP Billiton delivers record iron ore result
Japan up rest of Asia down.
Hong Kong just coming back from lunch and heading down(1.07%), could put pressure on the FTSE and DAX at the open. AUD held up most of the day, but just starting to giveway.
30 to go

Japan now in the red, just dropped 60 points into the close.
Global Markets Sheep Play in Play again.