Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

8.08am wed 18july
Dow today on Wednesday will be flat to down, will be unable to close positively imho

Dow close = 5688 ftse

Markets Close Up, But The Fall Is Going To Be Painful
July 17th, 2012
in Gary's blogging
Send feedback »
Closing Market Commentary For 07-17-2012
I think we are in trouble when the volume falls off to anemic levels and the markets slither up to new highs like the snakes that are spreading out the 'Fairy Dust'. Scary enough to believe the manipulation of DaBoyz, 'Dark Pool' participants and yet unidentified Market crooks are going to screw the sheeples and investors alike right into the ground. Kiss your 401's goodbye because the fall is going to be painful.
Aftermarket financial reporting showed that Intel (INTC) second-quarter earnings were $0.54 per share, beating the expectations of $0.52. Revenue came in about at expectations of $13.5 billion, while analysts were looking a bit more at $13.56 billion. Initially the stock fell to 24.65 from 5.25 and then rose to 25.76, settling at 25.65. The aftermarket in general had a higher amount of volume but stayed in the same place it had been since 2:30.

Markets Close Up, But The Fall Is Going To Be Painful

Attachments

• bunker.jpg
    bunker.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 108
I'm hiding out no one will ever find me.....

that's not so funny. i once worked at a building that had a "secret bunker" underneath and i shouldn't think there was a soul in the area who didn't know - the main giveaway was the ventilation slots at the top of the gate posts that were always issuing whisps of steam (or something).