Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

the 10yr us tres is worth a look sitting at lowest generational levels. 1.44. last time at start of june it got this low, it led to massive rally in indices

That is a great link I'll be all over it next Sunday....

that will give u a great insight into how hedge funds are playing the market. I went to a seminar by Anton Kreil in london. it was great, he runs many free seminars as intro to a day long paid seminar which cost upto £250

BP inv hs b/out and 100ma cross

Attachments

• BP.png
    BP.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 114
Had to go out missed a short I see .....

Where the hell is Splitlink?? I need to buy him a beer, no scrap that 2 beers and a packet of nuts.

Had to go out this morning myself too, (signing on day at the job centre ha!)

Anyway long story short... put in a sell order just under the daily pp and a limit order just above the S1. Thought to myself nah that'll never get hit but if the sell order triggers at least by the time I get back if my s/l hasn't been hit I can close for a 'bit of profit'

I come back and holy mother of god :LOL:

The Barjon Reversal & Splitlink Shopping Strategy (y)

Where the hell is Splitlink?? I need to buy him a beer, no scrap that 2 beers and a packet of nuts.

Had to go out this morning myself too, (signing on day at the job centre ha!)

Anyway long story short... put in a sell order just under the daily pp and a limit order just above the S1. Thought to myself nah that'll never get hit but if the sell order triggers at least by the time I get back if my s/l hasn't been hit I can close for a 'bit of profit'

I come back and holy mother of god :LOL:

The Barjon Reversal & Splitlink Shopping Strategy (y)

Why didn't I do that?

Why didn't I do that?

I've got to go back out myself later at 1pm, there's a few data releases at 1.30pm and again at 3pm.

I've got a sell order @ 5630 (just below S1 @ 5635) Target is 5618 (S2)

If the news is better then that's cool just means you don't get triggered. You could put a buy order in somewhere but I can't identify a decent entry going long only the daily PP but if that gets hit from here I don't wanna be anywhere near the market (y)