Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

think we can hit 700 ?

I had my target at 5680 which I've now just moved to 720

Got a long way to go... not sure about 720... 700 at a push but it's still early yet I mean not even 11am yet (y)

No more economic data until 3pm to affect ftse only US open which could screw things up a bit... but SD seems to think the Dow is oversold so all good signs.

Sod it... 5692... that's my final offer. If it ain't up there by 1pm and my s/l ain't been hit I'll close out manurely, see what the US opening does and look to re-enter :)

Small gap on the 5m chart @49 but nothing significant on mine, nothing to suggest it's gonna fill the gap I don't think.

IMO I think 82 is gonna be the sticking point

Let's have some hot girls to take our minds off things as we patiently wait for the ftse to hit 5682 :) btw s/l moved to 5661 now

Susan Li of Bloomberg... now she's one hot chicka I'd like to go 'long' with ;)

Attachments

• susan.png
    susan.png
    393.9 KB · Views: 181
Closed out fully @5675. Just got one of my funny feelings about this. Think it might be a bit range bound from here until US opening. Take my profits and run while I can. Will look to enter again today at some stage for sure, today is just too good.

Off for a shower and some food for now.

Good luck Dick if you're still in the trade, I reckon this has more legs but I'm just too much of a pu$$y to stay in

I went out for a pair of socks. Guess what happened to me, this morning! Soloquan, I kid you not! :) I'll have to do this more often, although I did not do so well as you guys because I was looking for 20 points. 5625.8 to 5647.

I went out for a pair of socks. Guess what happened to me, this morning! Soloquan, I kid you not! :) I'll have to do this more often, although I did not do so well as you guys because I was looking for 20 points. 5625.8 to 5647.

Socks are definately the key to good trading. :)

the range is 50pts

so can range hit 58 to get to your 5680, possible yes

Dow looks oversold, and the alcoa report was not bad as it seemed

today we got a risk rally, defensives sold off some heavy, GSK down 2.3%

be back 11,30

morning Dick Lexic

u got your 5680 soloquan

are u trading pin bars?

No, I trade a variety of methods and don't look for just one thing, I'm constantly looking at different time frames for different things, that was just one thing that caught my eye at the time.

How did you do in that trade btw Dick?? You still in or closed out now?