Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Reet then... long from 5668

Perhaps coulda got in sooner at that bounce from 5660 but wanted it to be a bit more confirmed.

Now do I follow page one of the Splitlink trading guide and go into town and go shopping....

How did this morning's rises fit in with how you measure ftse / dow differences SD , Barjon , anybody ? Looks like ftse rise was stronger than the dow's but I would imagine not enough to close any significant anomaly ?

hi klw, FTSE was exactly inline with dow/sp500

watch 12,810 on Dow if index can reach this level during cash session it indicates great technical strength and good chance for further gains

FTSE went above buy pivot 5637, and still above, also ftse above 100day ma. 5675

taken 50% off @ 75

s/l moved up to 68 (b/e)

back to original target of this morning @ 5692

Might see if I can buy myself a pair of balls while I'm out

Anybody take that short there? I was tempted I gotta say at 5668 but not sure if this has the legs to go the distance yet

Yes, I took 12 points from 72 to 60. No target on this one, just take the money and run for the train. I hesitated to leave it open while I transferred from one place to another.

Now,at the other end, I am trying to figure out the next move. As sure as hell, it will be the one to go sour on me.

Yes, I took 12 points from 72 to 60. No target on this one, just take the money and run for the train. I hesitated to leave it open while I transferred from one place to another.

Now,at the other end, I am trying to figure out the next move. As sure as hell, it will be the one to go sour on me.

You were wise to take it and run... I on the other hand did my usual of taking 50% off just now and had I of left it I'd be in a better position right now. All if buts and maybes that the market doesn't care about. It just rolls along minding it's own business and we just gotta jump on its back and hitch a ride when we can :LOL:

Anyway as for the next move you missed that awesome bounce of 5660 but from here the only way is up... baby,

for now at least :cool: